FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 7
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Tiki Oasis 7
kustomtiki
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-04 11:08 am   Permalink

Ordering is up and running!!

View Profile of kustomtiki Send a personal message to kustomtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-04 2:16 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw....just got my tickets for Friday & Saturday night. Also making reservations for the Bali Hai on Thursday evening. This will be my first Oasis, so really looking forward to it.

I will be staying with family in the area, so doing my shopping on Sunday. I will probably have a few friends with me, but driving down Thursday, leaving early that morning. Any of you NorCals going, and interested in doing a convoy? I usually grab lunch at the El Toritos in Valencia and catch up on gossip with some friends that live in that area. It is a nice break on the road and they have fabulous Pineapple Martinis.

El Toritos
Valencia CA, 91355
27510 The Old Road
Phone: 661-254-2994
Fax: 661-254-1478
West on Magic Mnt. Parkway off I-5

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-04 2:52 pm   Permalink

I'm baaaaack!

Have fez, will travel!

Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the west coast again.

I hope there will be a room crawl/stagger again this year.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-05 3:25 pm   Permalink

Yeah! I am sooo excited about Tiki Oasis! Otto is going to send out the official e-mail with all the goodies but I just am so excited to post that my dance troupe The Devil-Ettes will perform this year! Every year people ask me why we don't perform and this year I was able to make it a possibility. I think people will have fun with our troupe and the best part is we will teach a dance class this year.... By the end of the weekend YOU too will know how to do the Frug, the Hully Gully, The Swim and the Whirly bird! I love keeping the art of go go alive!

Otto and I are very excited that the event will be so much bigger this year! You won't believe all the shake-ups we have had trying to launch our website and our ticketing. Whew! It is still not exactly perfect but we are still thrilled to get the show on the road and have launched the website. Of course Otto and I have such a love for the Tiki Oasis that we were willing to go through just about anything including the months of frustration to make the event a success. That being said give a few days for your questions to be answered.... hopefully you can find most answers on the website.

See ya in San Diego!
XOXO Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-06 12:22 am   Permalink

Please post all future replies and inquiries in the new thread that I started

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation