FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Las Vegas Fireworks Pool Party Sunday July 2nd, 2006
Las Vegas Fireworks Pool Party Sunday July 2nd, 2006
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-06-30 11:52 am   Permalink

Come over Sunday night the 2nd to see the Stratosphere sets off it's Fourth of July Fireworks and welcome Mr. Smiley to the Neighborhood!

From the front lawn of our home we've got a great view of the tower, and from the back we got a great view of our pool and tiki torches! Who knows, we may even have a little pyrotechnic display of our own!

Tiki Drinks and pupus will be served! PM me if you wanna come over!

We'll probably start gathering at 6-7pm, the fireworks are at 9pm, and it will be a early night cause monday Bruce starts his new job!

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-06-30 12:19 pm   Permalink

I wish I could make it. Sounds divine darling,
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-01 12:42 pm   Permalink

Fireworks, Tiki, Vegas, What could be better?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bothellbill
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-01 1:25 pm   Permalink

arghhhh....How could I not make this event? It has everything. But I won't be there. I will be in town 8-23 to 8-26,

wish I could make it.

Bill

View Profile of bothellbill Send a personal message to bothellbill  Email bothellbill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-03 7:24 pm   Permalink

The view was ZAZZ! ps-thanks Pdrake for the pendant you carved, it was ZAZZ also--I gotta check out your carving posts when I have more time!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation