FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
Desert House pics 12 and TreeHouse page 19
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 2:39 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tikiville, TikiSkip, LLT, Babs and Tiki G, I appreciate all the nice comments. It really is something to see in person, it's massive and it was never really supposed to be like this, but when Ben comes over, we just go crazy adding and doing.....I really love it! Thank you all for the comments and to Ben for the fabulous work and design!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-31 3:19 pm   Permalink

WooooooHooooooo! I'm speechless... Another Tiki-rrific Masterpiece

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigodz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 4:02 pm   Permalink

WHEN DO I MOVE IN !!!!!!!!

View Profile of tikigodz Send a personal message to tikigodz  Email tikigodz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-31 5:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Beadtiki said -
The Head is hysterical...

This is what imagined

(Courtesy of GROG)

Not this

But the toilet paper holder's cool!

Great job Ben and Amy!!!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-01 1:01 pm   Permalink

Just got the ok to post the pic's of the lights I made for the Tree house.
Made the first set some time ago.
And just sent out five more of the barrels
Most of the first batch went to the tea shop.
That kinda freaked me out, Like now all granola tea types are gonna want tea lights.
All of the barrels are linned with copper but still need kinda low watt bulbs. 25 watt.
Amy thanks for making me think outside of the tiki bar box.
Next?

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-01 1:22 pm   Permalink

I forgot to add one thing.
These lights are called Boylan Barrels.
They are named after Amy.
16 of them have been made to date.
Amy has 15 of them.
Thanks Amy !!!

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2010-04-01 13:22 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-01 4:27 pm   Permalink

Those barrel lights are WAY cool! I'm sure I could use those wall sconces too! Nice work all! Oh, funny cartoon - hey, when life gives you tiny tiki huts, make TP holders (or bird houses!)

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-05 12:12 pm   Permalink

thanks woohoo,tikigodz, mdmike, beadtiki and a special thanks to skip for the great lamps! Ben is already talking extensions.... lol

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-06 9:38 pm   Permalink

Did anyone finger out how to work the toilet yet?

I read it but could not compute......

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-22 7:11 pm   Permalink

Wow and wow! So amazing! The Swiss Family Treehouse has nothing on you! I especially love the rum barrel runner! Nice work guys! Some day, when I can afford my own place, I hope its half as cool.

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-25 12:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks Kris, I had big help from Ben, it was a big project, we had extra help from locals Carson, Art and Herk and Rich. The plumbling is finished this weekend, beds are in, shower working, and yes Ben! the toilet is hooked up!
Skip's lamps and lights are amazing, He designed these after a phone call, he is the best! thanks Skip, Many other items by TC artists, I think Buzz has some stuff coming too

All is ready for spring. Thank you all again for the great comments!

Amy

HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-25 9:36 pm   Permalink

Pictures of your place look out of sight, I live in HB and go by Bamboo Bens when I am near by.

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 10:13 pm   Permalink

More stuff soon!

We had 20 or so tiki freaks from Caliente there yesterday.

Ernie and Jeremy Tonga Hut stayed in the huts all night!

Fun Fun Fun!

It's all AMY's fault!

BB

Good Stuff!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 10:15 pm   Permalink

p.s. toilet works awesome!

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-07 10:36 pm   Permalink

thanks to all who trekked to Idyllwild. It was fun and I am glad to have offered a break from the heat. Ernie and Jeremy , Ben and I finished the rum punch and Jeremy who swore he was getting up early today, slept past 11am...lol

Thanks to everyone for another great event,thanks to HB for the cool gift at crawl night, Thanks to Jeremy and Kelly for the great crawl party, thanks to Nelson for making the coolest lamp ever, thanks to everyone for hanging out with us, and Rory you Rock!!!!!!!!!

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2010-06-07 22:40 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation