[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Travel Honeymoon in Nevada and California
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Honeymoon in Nevada and California
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-07 10:00 pm   Permalink

Be sure to get your marriage license before midnight. The bureau isn't open 24 hours anymore.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ehrie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-11 2:40 pm   Permalink

hi folks,

tonite we visit forbidden island. we looking forward to meet some tikicentral people. I'm the guy with the black Johnny Cash t-shirt. see you in the evening from 8 pm.

nelli & ehrie

View Profile of ehrie Send a personal message to ehrie  Email ehrie Goto the website of ehrie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 2:45 pm   Permalink

I hate to tell you this, but Forbidden Island is closed on Mondays, so in case you've made some special arrangements that we regulars don't know about, it'll be a pretty quick visit.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-11 3:40 pm   Permalink

FI opens tomorrow night around 5ish though!! If you're going to be in San Francisco, might I suggest the Tonga Room, Bamboo Hut, or Trader Sams tonight...and a visit to FI tomorrow night?

If you can hold out until Weds, the TC crew will be there. It's Weds night TC night.

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2006-09-11 15:40 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ehrie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-13 4:53 pm   Permalink

next try tonight... on monday we had a alcoholic accident at tonga room... it was great.

see you at fi this evening.

nelli & ehrie

View Profile of ehrie Send a personal message to ehrie  Email ehrie Goto the website of ehrie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ehrie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-14 11:28 am   Permalink

wow! we had a fantastic time at fi.

thanks to mai tai, boo loo, tofu joe, the jab, humuhumu, hanford, haole aka mai, coco loco, eveline and brent and the fi staff for the honeymoon special.
when we are back in germany we post some pictures here.

tomorrow we try to visit munktiki.

nelli & ehrie

Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-15 11:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-14 11:28, ehrie wrote:
wow! we had a fantastic time at fi.

thanks to mai tai, boo loo, tofu joe, the jab, humuhumu, hanford, haole aka mai, coco loco, eveline and brent and the fi staff for the honeymoon special.
when we are back in germany we post some pictures here.

tomorrow we try to visit munktiki.

nelli & ehrie

It was a great to meet you both in person. Hope Monterey was wonderful! Look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-15 11:54 am   Permalink

Nelli and Ehrie,

I enjoyed meeting both of you at FI on Wednesday, but I guess you don't remember me since I left a bit early. I hope you're still having a great time!

JenTiki

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation