FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Savage Daddy's Tiki stuff
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Savage Daddy's Tiki stuff
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-15 5:41 pm   Permalink

Great looking fella! He looks like stone. Funny story and great pic of the smoke.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pennjones
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-15 5:54 pm   Permalink

WOW! I was looking at this page of this thread and I said to my wife, hey! I know that tiki, I almost bought it off craigslist last week!(the Marquesian one) Very nice work! I loved it then, and I love it now, and the new one!

View Profile of pennjones Send a personal message to pennjones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Creative Chimp
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-16 03:55 am   Permalink

yo savage. thats a nice piece of wood you have. (thats what she said..ha ha)what type of tree is that? thats a good solid design with nice clean lines too. pretty cool smokin picture....great work

View Profile of Creative Chimp Send a personal message to Creative Chimp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 07:19 am   Permalink

I finally got around to finishing the smokin tiki and started another little Marq. This time using some of the Mexican fan palm that I much prefer, but have a much harder time finding here in Florida.

Savage Daddy
www.savagedaddy.webs.com

View Profile of Savage Daddy Send a personal message to Savage Daddy  Email Savage Daddy Goto the website of Savage Daddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WestADad
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 07:34 am   Permalink

Nice!

Chris

View Profile of WestADad Send a personal message to WestADad  Email WestADad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pennjones
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-08-02 11:35 am   Permalink

Both are most excellent!

View Profile of pennjones Send a personal message to pennjones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 12:10 pm   Permalink

Love the seated pose! Plam is fickle in FL - I have not had a decent palm log in several years. Till this weekend!!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
drasticwagon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 3:52 pm   Permalink

I GOT A GOOD LAUGH FROM THE SMOKIN TIKI! Tiki looks fantastic.

[ This Message was edited by: drasticwagon 2010-08-02 15:53 ]

View Profile of drasticwagon Send a personal message to drasticwagon  Goto the website of drasticwagon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 5:24 pm   Permalink

Great carves! Clean, crisp and sharp.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 5:28 pm   Permalink

Yeah man! That face is PERFECT! The eye and ear detail is just great...very sweet lookin'.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Watango productions
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 01:03 am   Permalink

Nice work SD,dig the arched back fish'n guy;s they look alive, the greyish stain on the other guy looks great as well,
Cheers Watango

View Profile of Watango productions Send a personal message to Watango productions  Email Watango productions     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Grand Poobah
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 05:20 am   Permalink

I like em all! The smoking one looks really cool. Too bad he cant smoke without causing any damage as that would look pretty wild. Hopefully you can help me as I would like to know is there a trick to carving out the inside of the mouth? I have a time scooping out material and trying it make it smooth

View Profile of Grand Poobah Send a personal message to Grand Poobah      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 5:48 pm   Permalink

Thanks to all for your kind comments. I got around to finishing this tiki a couple weeks ago. Haven't been carving much lately, but l'm making time over my vacation to start a new one.

Savage Daddy
www.savagedaddy.webs.com

View Profile of Savage Daddy Send a personal message to Savage Daddy  Email Savage Daddy Goto the website of Savage Daddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 6:20 pm   Permalink

Man that smoker turned out Awesome, Great finish and details, Then there's the Marq,, Another Excellent piece of work and finish. Man you should be Proud!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-19 6:24 pm   Permalink

That came out really good!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation