FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Locating Tiki » » Haifischbar (im Schwarzen Ross), Augsburg (Bavarian Suebia), Germany (restaurant)
Haifischbar (im Schwarzen Ross), Augsburg (Bavarian Suebia), Germany (restaurant)
panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-13 03:57 am   Permalink

Name:Haifischbar (im Schwarzen Ross)
Type:restaurant
Street:Spitalgasse 16
City:Augsburg (Bavarian Suebia)
State:
Zip:D-86150
Phone:+049+821-3179161
Mail:
haifischbar_augsburg@yahoo.de

Description:
Aloha!
Now we're cooking with Lava in Augsburg. I think Captain Roland Antonovic and his Crew did a very good Job. Here's a Picture from the Opening-Party:

You can see some more on SHUTTERFLY.COM (the Link is fixed now, sorry!). To find them, use the Text "HaiFiBar". A proper Website will follow...
Well, what is it? A Restaurant and Bar. Smutje Tom offers a rather authentic Interpretation of Pacific-American Food, the Bar offers various Cocktails including some Tiki-Specials. And from Time to Time there'll be Luaus with Bands and/or DJs.
Did I forgot something important? Well, Captain Roland LOVES to get Tiki-Postcards

[ This Message was edited by: panic8 2006-08-07 14:00 ]

View Profile of panic8 Send a personal message to panic8  Email panic8     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-13 08:33 am   Permalink

Gruss Gott und Aloha,

I am flying out to Germany on Saturday for work. Ich arbiet fur Aesculap AG im Tuttlingen. (pardon my so-so Deutsch) I played rugby once in Augsburg when I was in the Armee. Is it very far to Augsburg from Tuttlingen? I have a couple evenings free next week and would love to get over there.

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-13 09:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-13 08:33, rugbymatt wrote:
Is it very far to Augsburg from Tuttlingen? I have a couple evenings free next week and would love to get over there.

Aloha Matt,
well, 202 Kilometers. By Train it will take between 3 1/2 and 4 3/4 Hours By Car (B 311 in Direction Ulm) maybe 3 Hours. You can find the best Route here:
ViaMichelin
Below is a Button "Ausdrucken, which means "Print".
Unfortunally I can't offer you Bed & Breakfast, so you have to check your old Filofax or take a Hotel.
Aloha,
Nic

PS: I forgot something very important. The Haifischbar is open from 6 pm to 2 am (Updated, I've mixed up "am" and "pm" first). But "sometimes" much longer...

[ This Message was edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:19 ]

[ This Message was edited by: panic8 2006-07-28 02:17 ]

View Profile of panic8 Send a personal message to panic8  Email panic8     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-15 06:11 am   Permalink

Because not everybody wants to regist at Shutterfly.com, here some other Pics...

[ This Message was edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:20 ]

haikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-17 08:42 am   Permalink

Servus Nic, welcome on Tiki Central! This is what we need in Germany! Such great Tiki bars and his nice holders. Thanks for posting! We want to see more pics of Augsburgs new Tiki bar.

I´m looking forward to visit you in one of the next coming weekends.

View Profile of haikai Send a personal message to haikai  Email haikai Goto the website of haikai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-20 05:27 am   Permalink

More Pics...

View from the Bridge.

The Sun-Deck.

A Relict of the HAIFISCHBAR I (which drowned to Bikini Bottom a few Years ago).

Happy Captain.

You know what they say about Men with big Fishes...

View from the Bridge (after some Drinks).

To be continued...

[ This Message was edited by: panic8 2006-07-20 11:20 ]

panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-14 2:37 pm   Permalink

Another Pic...

Well, that Photo isn't great, but the Burger is indeed! By the Way, if you have the Recipe for the original Krabby Pattie, there is a Reward!

panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-01 08:47 am   Permalink

Good News, Hula-Girls and Boys!
We try to book the
HULAPUNKS!

If this Dream comes true, we'll announce it in Time, of course...

panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-14 5:54 pm   Permalink

What a Surprise... now it's my Job to create a Website for the HAIFISCHBAR. The good News are: It won't take long. Stay tuned!

panic8
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-25 1:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-14 17:54, panic8 wrote:
What a Surprise... now it's my Job to create a Website for the HAIFISCHBAR. The good News are: It won't take long. Stay tuned!

Hmm, it takes longer than I thought. Anyway, we have some Entertainment in November:

11.01.: Punk Poet JAN OFF is recitating his Book ANGSTERHALTENDE MASSNAHMEN.
17.01.: DM BOB & COUNTRY JAM live.
11.27.: KING AUTOMATIC (Voodoo Rhythm) live.

croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 05:42 am   Permalink

views from a recent excursion to Augsburg.....

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 6:23 pm   Permalink

Dang. Those German bars really know how to do their walls and ceiling right.

Thanks for the great pics.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-02 11:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-04-02 18:23, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
Dang. Those German bars really know how to do their walls and ceiling right.

Yeah....but they use too thick straws!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jürka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 30 days ago; 6:18 pm   Permalink

I really like the shark-theme ("hai" means "shark" in Estonian and German), but cocktails are awful (shark-shaped gummy-candies were fun ) and in case if you don't hate yourself, don't ever order Mongolian Motherf*cker. I did. ...and started to hate myself for that. Better have a beer!

View Profile of Jürka Send a personal message to Jürka  Email Jürka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation