[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Tiki Tunes posted on "Non-Tiki" Music Blog
Tiki Tunes posted on "Non-Tiki" Music Blog
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-15 11:11 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Folks!

Wanted to let you know I've posted a couple of "Tiki," or Polynesian Pop, albums on my MP3 Blog. Currently both "Ports of Paradise," by Alfred Newman and Ken Darby, and "Colorful Romantic Hawaii," by The Surfmen, are available for download via Rapidshare.

You'll notice that there is also a good bit of Rock and Roll and Power Pop and Lounge and stuff, but I will probably be posting at least one "Polynesian" or "Hawaiian" record a week or so.

It's all here...
http://tuna-melt.blogspot.com/

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-16 11:57 am   Permalink

Thanks for The Surfmen rip Vic!

I tried to leave a comment but it wouldn't let me.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-16 1:35 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the Heads-Up, Kono! I've not gotten any comments in a while. I guess I need to edit my template, or something. I'll check into that now.

By the way... Thank You, too, for "The Sunkist Hits of Hawaii." That's a really great record!

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-16 1:51 pm   Permalink

It said "you are logged in" but "only Team Members" can leave comments.

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 8:40 pm   Permalink

Okee dokee. Comment hickyjigger fixed.

Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-19 07:17 am   Permalink

Thanks for the "Ports of Paradise." I bought the record to put in an album frame 'cuz it was cool-looking, and haven't gotten around to unearthing my turntable to actually hear it!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-20 9:43 pm   Permalink

You're welcome, Rum Balls!

I'm gonna be posting some records by The Polynesians pretty soon. Keep your eyes on it. Check out that post of The Surfmen, if you don't already have it!

[ This Message was edited by: Traitor Vic 2006-07-20 21:45 ]

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation