FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Crawl 6: South Bay THURSDAY Roll Call
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Crawl 6: South Bay THURSDAY Roll Call
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-07-16 6:20 pm   Permalink

Aloha: If you plan on making it to any part of Thursday's Tiki Crawl Locations, please post here and let us know.

Humu and I will be there!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-17 10:08 am   Permalink

I'll definitely catch up with you at the Martini Monkey.

If I can get out of work early, I'd love see the Tiki Garden at Stanford with Humu and Hanford.

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-17 10:13 am   Permalink

By incredible stroke of luck, I'll be in San Jose for training on Thursday. I am free the entire evening, so I'll plan on attending all the festivities this day.

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-17 10:37 am   Permalink

I'm planning on doing the sculpture garden and palo alto TV's

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-17 12:00 pm   Permalink

I will do my best to get there! I hope I can make it to the sculpture garden but I'll need to see how traffic cooperates from San Francisco. I've already mapquested the entire trip from point to point, so I know I'll find you all along the way!

Hurray!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-07-17 1:04 pm   Permalink

This is great! This is the first year of doing the South Bay, and it's had so few events down here that I've been estimating about 10 people showing up to Thurday night's events, so let's see if we can match that estimation ...

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-17 6:45 pm   Permalink

Not sure when or where but I will be trying to meet up with you guys someplace on Thursday. I may have to work late and get stuck in Traffic too.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-18 7:24 pm   Permalink

By an incredible coincidence, I plan on being at all of those locations!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 10:22 am   Permalink

By a truly mind-boggling coincidence, we plan on being all those very same places Thursday too!!!

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-19 10:44 am   Permalink

i'll be there and would be much obliged if i can hitch a ride to the later evening locations from anyone who will be travelling to them...as well as travelling to the west to go home (specifically west sj).

at the earlier locations, i will be with my mom--a closet tiki enthusiast in which she pretends to hate tiki, yet actively goes to antique stores which she dislikes and buys tiki things. she is also a palo alto/stanford native.

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj

Posted: 2006-07-19 8:54 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna shoot for TVics tall tree, I mean, Palo Alto.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Boo Loo

Posted: 2006-07-20 08:50 am   Permalink

I'll at least be at Vic's and Martini Monkey and can't wait to see everyone!

--Rebecca

View Profile of Boo Loo Send a personal message to Boo Loo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-20 09:17 am   Permalink

Sniff!!!! Something came up and I don't think I can make it down for the South Bay leg of the crawl tonight! Nothing will stop me from being there Fri and Sat though....

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2006-07-20 11:08 am   Permalink

I'll see you at Vic's tonight!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-20 11:54 am   Permalink

Wish I could be there with y'all tonight!!! Maybe I'll drink a lil mai tai in honor (and to self medicate since I tweeked my back real good this week- anyone have any super long straws so I can lay on the floor and still sip my drinks? )
See y'all tomorrow!
Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation