FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events not another Bamboo Ben Sale!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
not another Bamboo Ben Sale!
Nui Nui 2
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-12-20 08:52 am   Permalink

Ben, I can't believe you remembered that. I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the thought of us all grabbing weapons (shovels, hoes, rakes,etc.) and running around that parking lot attacking hippies and their cars. Just don't tell my wife or kids that story if I ever run into you on the street.

View Profile of Nui Nui 2 Send a personal message to Nui Nui 2  Email Nui Nui 2     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-22 10:27 am   Permalink

Alohas,

I stopped by Bamboo Ben's yesterday and picked up some awesome Bamboo frames for my Matson Lines menus at 50% off!

Ben & Mrs. Boo, Mahalo for all the great ornaments and your hospitality. Great surprise visit by the Baxdog yesterday -- good seeing you, bro!

Don't forget to check out the pic of the Baby Bamboo Ben at the Circle Jerks show -- how'd you get into that show anyhoo? Oh yes, and the Witco barstool currently on display. Unbelievable!

Mele Kalikimaka,

Arty

P.S. The Baxdog will be performing Wayne Newton songs all day in the parking lot today. Don't miss it!

[ This Message was edited by: stentiki on 2002-12-22 13:52 ]

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mrs. Bamboo Ben
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-12-22 9:23 pm   Permalink

Mahalo to all the TC'ers who stopped into the shop this weekend. Visitors are cool.
Actually, Bax switched from Wayne to a terrific rendition of Jingle Cats....wow, he's really got a knack for the meow pitch! Sounded just like the tapes. Fabulous!
Mele Kalikimaka!

View Profile of Mrs. Bamboo Ben Send a personal message to Mrs. Bamboo Ben      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-01-31 10:04 am   Permalink

This Sat & Sun 2/1 & 2/2,
50% off all Bamboo Ben ART
20% off all Bamboo Ben Bars, Furniture & Accessories!
1-2002 Bar left for 50% off!
Many new 2003 items on the store floor!
712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation