FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Munktiki's New Web Site
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Munktiki's New Web Site
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-31 07:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-26 18:01, teaKEY wrote:
I was walking the art fair this past weekend and there was a booth full of large naked photos of woman in all directions. This is in the street in daylight at a family event. Very popular booth too.

I'll bet it was...

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 1:12 pm   Permalink

well i finally made the big time! munktiki's website! but i imagine not many will see my picture cuz i'm right below naked boobs girl (as ookoo lady called her) and nobody will scroll any farther.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 2:16 pm   Permalink

That's too funny!

I just realized I know the shop in the top left pic - it is in New Zealand, either Wellington or Aukland (Can't remember which) - totally nice guy. We stumbled in his shop just as it opened. Owner was all jazzed as he was picking up Mr. Munktiki himself later that day. His was the only non-maori tiki shop I found in my NZ travels, and a really nice guy to boot.

Hope this isn't all info you already know!

VanTiki

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 2:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-03 14:16, VanTiki wrote:
That's too funny!

I just realized I know the shop in the top left pic - it is in New Zealand, either Wellington or Aukland (Can't remember which) - totally nice guy. We stumbled in his shop just as it opened. Owner was all jazzed as he was picking up Mr. Munktiki himself later that day. His was the only non-maori tiki shop I found in my NZ travels, and a really nice guy to boot.

VanTiki

It's in Wellington, I just found out about it the other day and I'm stoked! Finally there's somewhere here to get some decent mugs!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 08:03 am   Permalink

Kingstiedye, I know what you look like from your great photos from Hawaii and Gecko's house but I never would have thought that that was you on Munktiki's mug shots if it wasn't for your Fink tattoo. Your picture in the Munktiki photos remind me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it.

[ This Message was edited by: teaKEY 2006-08-11 07:41 ]

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Man from Munkle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-04 10:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-03 14:16, VanTiki wrote:
That's too funny!

VanTiki

Wish I'd known you your there , we could of hooked up. We had a great time in New Zealand. Calvin ( totally nice guy ) and his wife Monique are fantastic to hang out with. We had diner with them at a favorite restaurant of theirs on Cuba street and went to a pub for some pool and brews later that evening. Did you see the Tattoo Museum down the road from their shop ? Yes when ever in New Zealand please stop by Eyeball Kicks (
www.eyeballkicks.com ). So who's up for a Tiki Event in NZ ?

View Profile of Man from Munkle Send a personal message to Man from Munkle  Email Man from Munkle Goto the website of Man from Munkle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sirginn
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 10:38 am   Permalink

Just took a look, and both myself and my dog are on the new website.

View Profile of sirginn Send a personal message to sirginn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 6:22 pm   Permalink

Munktiki didn't want to use my munktiki photos, so here is one I did and TC forums can provide. This way, I can still feel like I have a little part is all of this.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Man from Munkle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-06 06:42 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-05 18:22, teaKEY wrote:
Munktiki didn't want to use my munktiki photos, so here is one I did and TC forums can provide. This way, I can still feel like I have a little part is all of this.

Sorry about that , got ya up on the site.
Thanks for reminding me.
Cheers
Paul

View Profile of Man from Munkle Send a personal message to Man from Munkle  Email Man from Munkle Goto the website of Man from Munkle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-06 07:14 am   Permalink

Hey Wow, Thanks, I keep forgetting that your the man from munkle. Sounds like an actually place. Well, aside from the actual place.

Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-06 2:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-04 10:18, Man from Munkle wrote:

Yes when ever in New Zealand please stop by Eyeball Kicks ( http://www.eyeballkicks.com ). So who's up for a Tiki Event in NZ ?

I'm planning a tiki night this coming summer (Feb or March 2007) at a local cafe/lounge/bar that a friend runs. I will provide the decor, exotica and drink recipes to get it happening. I figured the only way I'd ever be able to go to one here would be to organise it myself!
I'm looking forward to ordering some mugs from Calvin once he gets his website sorted out, and he will be on my itinerary next time I'm in Welly.

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Man from Munkle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-06 3:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:
I'm planning a tiki night this coming summer (Feb or March 2007) at a local cafe/lounge/bar that a friend runs. I will provide the decor, exotica and drink recipes to get it happening. I figured the only way I'd ever be able to go to one here would be to organise it myself!

Sounds cool ! What part of New Zealand will the event be held ?

Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-06 4:08 pm   Permalink

I'm in Greymouth, which is the largest town on the West Coast of the South Island. Population around 10,000! I had to fully explain the concept of tiki and Polynesian pop to my friend, who is a keen collector of kitsch items and weird vintage clothing and music, and she is very enthusiastic. She's already had a few fun theme nights at her place. It'll be interesting to see what the locals make of it...

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-08 3:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-05 18:22, teaKEY wrote:

Nice picture. Now show us your Boobies!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-08 3:46 pm   Permalink

Freddie said Boobies!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation