FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hawaiian festival in Vancouver WA - 2007 update
Hawaiian festival in Vancouver WA - 2007 update
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-21 07:41 am   Permalink

Saturday, July 29th - Ho'ike & Hawaiian Festival, w/ Hawaiian music, dancing, food, vendors, etc. Free event. http://kaleinani.com/flyers/Hoike%20ad.pdf

[ This Message was edited by: Rum Balls 2007-06-12 19:29 ]

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
phynix
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-21 07:58 am   Permalink

Poop! Its on the 29th! This is the 3rd thing going on on the 29th that I want to attend! The Mr. and I are already committed to a trip to Seattle with an out of town friend for an event. Too bad this doesn't start earlier so we could stop on our way up north! I need a teleporter so I go to ALL these events! Yeah! That's it! A teleporter! So who has one stashed away I can borrow?

View Profile of phynix Send a personal message to phynix  Goto the website of phynix     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-06-12 6:45 pm   Permalink

It's back! This year on Saturday, July 29th, 2007, from 11 am-7 pm. http://kaleinani.com/

A great way for all you Tiki Kon NW tiki crawlers to spend the daylight hours Saturday before the evening activities. As described to me: "We had over 5,000 people come last time and it was great fun. It is a free event and will include hula dancing, Hawaiian food, Portland Taiko, Native American dancers, shave ice, arts & crafts, and plenty of Aloha. Mahalo for getting the word out."

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation