FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events August 3rd -Luau Polynesian Lounge in Seattle-Anniversary party!!
August 3rd -Luau Polynesian Lounge in Seattle-Anniversary party!!
T Bone
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-21 11:59 am   Permalink

It was great seeing the group of TCers @ the Luau last Saturday.I enjoyed visiting with some of the people who's posts and pictures I had seen on this website. I'm here to invite all to Luau on Thursday, August 3rd to celebrate the 1 year annivesary of re-opening the Luau. There will be free hosted pupus from 6 to 8 and drink specials all night long. Come by and help us celebrate!!

[ This Message was edited by: T Bone 2006-07-21 12:00 ]

View Profile of T Bone Send a personal message to T Bone  Email T Bone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-21 8:18 pm   Permalink

hey TBone! thanks for coming up and introducing yourself! the Luau is better than ever ~ i like the entree +sides to share concept, works great for a big party!

a super big THANKS for those 2 platters of flaming bananas foster! i think this was my best birthday ever.. friends, food, tiki.. flames.. who could ask for more!

i'm waiting for pix from Puamana.. and then i'll post them..

cya on the third!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-22 12:51 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-07-21 11:59, T Bone wrote:
I'm here to invite all to Luau on Thursday, August 3rd to celebrate the 1 year annivesary of re-opening the Luau. There will be free hosted pupus from 6 to 8 and drink specials all night long.

[ This Message was edited by: T Bone 2006-07-21 12:00 ]

Me and the family will be up there Sept 14 - 16 for the Tiki Art Now show opening at Roq la Rue on Fri Sept 15

We'll have to visit Luau for dinner!!

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 4:37 pm   Permalink

Marked my calendar!

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-03 12:10 pm   Permalink

hey ther Jet City Mucky Mucks... see you at Luau tonight!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T Bone
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-05 4:24 pm   Permalink

A big thank you to everyone who showed up @ Luau on Thursday. Y'all helped make our anniversary party a huge success! I look forward to putting together some fun events here in the near future. Thank you to Selector Lopaka for the CD's as well-They sound great! See everyone @ Monkeyskull's next weekend!!

View Profile of T Bone Send a personal message to T Bone  Email T Bone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation