[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Polynesia by Buddy Collette - THANKS Manakoora
Polynesia by Buddy Collette - THANKS Manakoora
I, Zombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 4:28 pm   Permalink

Hi all,

Checked out Manakoora's blog today, and downloaded that Polynesia LP. WOW... really really cool!
http://manakoora.blogspot.com/ Do yourself a favor and grab it today.

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Manakoora, Sabu, Kono, Traitor Vic, Swanky, and all the rest sharing such great stuff. And the burns, so incredibly clean (how do you guys do it?)

I, Zombie

[ This Message was edited by: I, Zombie 2006-07-23 05:51 ]

View Profile of I, Zombie Send a personal message to I, Zombie  Email I, Zombie Goto the website of I, Zombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traitor Vic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-22 10:24 pm   Permalink

That Polynesia LP is COOL! Amazingly COOL! Damn that's COOL!

As for the burning of the Clean Sounds, I can only speak for myself when I say that I am in possesion of Special Tiki Vinyl Ripping Magic that cleans up all my records. Except, of course, for the ones that I would really love to post but, upon careful inspection, sound as if they've been puked upon by a drunken monkey.

I think that, in certain instances, the Tiki Gods send out very tiny monkeys with razor sharp teeth to chew upon the records that they wish to keep sacred and out of the reach of the general public. That's why I offer myself, as a sacrifice, to them each time I see a bottle of rum nearbouts.

[ This Message was edited by: Traitor Vic 2006-07-22 22:39 ]

View Profile of Traitor Vic Send a personal message to Traitor Vic  Email Traitor Vic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation