FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Need to fine yer pirate name?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Need to fine yer pirate name?
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 12:45 pm   Permalink

You will need this before September 19th (Talk like a pirate day)
http://www.piratequiz.com/

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stuff-o-rama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 1:32 pm   Permalink

Yaharrrrrr!!

Quote:
Your pirate name is: Iron Bess Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

View Profile of stuff-o-rama Send a personal message to stuff-o-rama  Goto the website of stuff-o-rama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 2:28 pm   Permalink

Your pirate name is:
Black Tom Rackham
Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finkdaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 2:51 pm   Permalink

Mad Roger Flint

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

[ This Message was edited by: finkdaddy 2006-07-23 14:52 ]

View Profile of finkdaddy Send a personal message to finkdaddy  Email finkdaddy Goto the website of finkdaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 3:05 pm   Permalink

Bloody Sam Rackham, ye bastards.

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 3:07 pm   Permalink

'Cept for me brother, Tom, but he's not the highest sail on the yardarm.

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 3:41 pm   Permalink

Mad Tom Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Waaayyyyyy more than just a little bit!

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
isotiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-07-23 3:56 pm   Permalink

Dirty Bess Flint

View Profile of isotiki Send a personal message to isotiki  Email isotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 4:33 pm   Permalink

My relatives be Chip & Andy!!

Mad Dog Kidd

Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate
all the others fear might just snap soon. Even though
you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant,
your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable
pirate. Arr!

Tikisgrl

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-23 5:48 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrr....me pirate name is Mad Harry Cash!
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. I, though, am more than just a little bit. I'm musical, and I've got a certain style if not flair. I'll do just fine. Arr!

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-24 08:53 am   Permalink

Black Charity Kidd.

Well doesn't that sound just plain wrong. (Maybe I should change my favorite color.)

"Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!"

And I'm sure that everyone aspires to being a fine, reliable pirate, right?

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-24 2:20 pm   Permalink

RED MORTY RACKEM

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-24 2:28 pm   Permalink

"Captain Jenny Kidd"

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-24 2:52 pm   Permalink

Dirty Charity Flint

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTikiTavi
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-07-24 8:08 pm   Permalink

Yaaarrrrr!!! There be appearin' a many pirates with the same kin name. Here be the stuff the computer be tellin' me:

Your pirate name is:
Mad Harry Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

View Profile of TikiTikiTavi Send a personal message to TikiTikiTavi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation