[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Scooby Doo "Tiki Tourist" Action Figures
Scooby Doo "Tiki Tourist" Action Figures
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-05-12 2:44 pm   Permalink

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/shop/sco/toy/figure.01.html

scroll down for the "tiki tourist" toys!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-05-12 11:40 pm   Permalink

I have the Witch Dr. Figure from the episode that had the character of my name, Mano Tiki Tia, I'm going to have to get these now. Scooby Rocks! Jenkies!

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Caber-Net
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-17 08:23 am   Permalink

Here's a couple more from WE-B-Toys due out July 25th-

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/toys/B0000646RK/pictures/14/002-8870765-0146467#more-pictures

View Profile of Caber-Net Send a personal message to Caber-Net  Email Caber-Net     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-17 10:47 am   Permalink

I made my Witch Doctor a bit happier by adding a tropical drink, straw and pineapple to his other hand (it's from the top of a drink stirrer). Position appropriately, and wooooohooo, it's a luau!
SugarCaddyDaddy

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-17 12:41 ]

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2002-07-17 12:44 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 02:02 am   Permalink

I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if you removed that witch doctor's mask you'd find that he's actually a normal human man trying to pull something over on someone. Call me a cynic, but that's how I see it.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 10:06 am   Permalink

Noooooo, really I am a witch doctor!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamzeno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 3:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-07-18 02:02, woofmutt wrote:
I don't know why, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if you removed that witch doctor's mask you'd find that he's actually a normal human man trying to pull something over on someone. Call me a cynic, but that's how I see it.

"...and I would have gotten away with it...if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

View Profile of bamzeno Send a personal message to bamzeno  Email bamzeno Goto the website of bamzeno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 3:21 pm   Permalink

Why is the moustachioed chap wearing Devo glasses?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 5:04 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I wish I could get them off, but they are part of the toy. The lenses on the glasses came out white, but they are actually blue in color. I haven't found the actual 'toon on dvd or video yet, but would like to see it again to refresh my memory on the whole story.
SugarCaddyDaddy

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-18 9:22 pm   Permalink

With his mask off and that drink in his hand he looks like some geeky prof attempting to cut loose at Mardi Gras.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation