FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » NEW FEATURE: Tiki Central now has image uploading!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
NEW FEATURE: Tiki Central now has image uploading!
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 09:42 am   Permalink

test

Cool man!!

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 11:08 am   Permalink

Someone sent me flowers yesterday.

This is so much easier than dealing with Shutterfly.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-08-03 1:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:
One suggestion... display the bbcode in a text box with a "copy to clipboard" button next to it.

I was going to do that until I realized it only works on IE, and then I didn't want to go and program a button that only appears in IE and have to have two sets of instructions, etc. I think the javascript insert-at-cursor could be pretty cool. There's a lot of possibilities with this ...

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 3:12 pm   Permalink

This is almost as great as the time you and Selector Lopaka changed my sons diaper.
Thanks again for both!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 6:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks Hanford! This makes posting images a breeze (no more ftp'ing to my server).

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 7:57 pm   Permalink

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TofuJoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-04 5:26 pm   Permalink

SF Tiki Crawl 2006

View Profile of TofuJoe Send a personal message to TofuJoe  Goto the website of TofuJoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 06:23 am   Permalink

"Cool man!!" -Swamp Fire-

And Hot!

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-05 10:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-03 19:57, Jungle Trader wrote:

I LOVE this tiki!

Okay, what I meant to say: Hanford, now you have to update the
adding photos to your posts link on the forum index page to remove the "shutterfly" link reference...

The new upload system works great!

A-A

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Proprietor

Posted: 2006-08-05 11:16 pm   Permalink

I actually removed it, since I think now it will be obvious. I'm in the process of changing the FAQ, too.

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Numb Davey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-10 2:22 pm   Permalink

I am a technoidiot and I love it Hanford! Here is me and Kimo at the paltry Cheeseburgers in Vegas. Soon a Trader Vic's Mai Tai Bar will move into the Desert Passage.

View Profile of Rum Numb Davey Send a personal message to Rum Numb Davey  Email Rum Numb Davey Goto the website of Rum Numb Davey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nooganaaga

Posted: 2006-08-12 03:05 am   Permalink

Does it only work if picture is on one´s computer?
I tried from a link on a website - I put a
http://www.........jpg file in the little "browse" box
and it wouldn´t work.

Maybe I am doing something incorrect.

View Profile of nooganaaga Send a personal message to nooganaaga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-12 7:21 pm   Permalink

This is a test for adding a tiki village photo from danlovestikis jungle room. Hi from, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-12 8:24 pm   Permalink

Hi Everyone, I tried to add a signature and ended up with a huge photo. My nephew said next month he will show me how to shrink a photo so I can have a small signature. The photo shows the Bloody Maori that I designed and painted,Gecko did all the Maori mokos. He is puting the ones he paints on EBay. He also has a few Artist Proofs for direct sale. Is it ok to say this stuff on TC?

I still have to try again to put photos of Dan's small villages here. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-12 8:28 pm   Permalink

Another test to try to add a photo of one of Dan's tiny villages.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation