FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana congratulations to tikihula & blowfish (and their wahines...)
congratulations to tikihula & blowfish (and their wahines...)
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 1:24 pm   Permalink

today may seem to be any ordinary wednesday for most of us...the usual work grind, errands, cooking and cleaning, but let us pause and drift our thoughts to the island of kauai where our very own tikihula and blowfish are right now. today tikihula and his lady are getting married on the sands of kauai.

and if that isn't enough, blowfish and his lady are getting married tomorrow in kauai (with tikihula stepping in as officiant).

warmest wishes and lots of aloha to all four of you!
wish we were there...

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 1:27 pm   Permalink

Congratulations! What a beautiful time you must be having, and what a wonderful way to start your new lives together. All the best to all of you.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 2:10 pm   Permalink

Now that you are one
Clouds won't hide the sun
Blue skies of Hawaii smile
On this, your wedding day

Congratulations!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-02 11:34 pm   Permalink

Shootz, how come I wasn't invited?
Can I be "The Thing That Wouldn't Leave"..?

Nay seriously brethren...Congratulations. What an awesome setting. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-08-07 16:34 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-03 09:18 am   Permalink

Congratulations guys!! Wishing you joy and happiness. Can't wait to see the pictures!

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-07 12:03 pm   Permalink

ALOOOOOOOOOHAAAA!!!

I just saw this post. Warm mahalo's!!!

Pics will be coming in the coming weeks as they will be getting sent from the many family members who attended, then posted by Mike and myself.

For now I will say that both weddings were as tropically perfect as you can imagine. The spot on the beach where we all got married on separate days was almost as beautiful and stunning as the brides 'almost'.

TikiHula (Mike and Alia) and myself (Blowfish) and Kim couldn't have been more happy.

As for the state of Tiki on Kauai... not as much as we expected, but there were certainly a few Tikis that we saw... which includes the ugliest Tiki ever.

I will try to get some pics up later this week... TikiHula and Alia are still there since they extended their stay a bit.

More later.... Aloha!

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 09:54 am   Permalink

Aloha all and mahalo nui loa for the best wishes!

Kauai was just an amazing island and the perfect place to get married. Our wedding day was nothing short of magical, as was the rest of our vacation there. Here's a photo of us on the beach just before the ceremony

We will be doing a website in the near future with more photos and stuff.

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 10:07 am   Permalink

Alia and I commissioned Johnnie Velour to make a fabulous volcano bowl for Pete and Kim as a wedding present. Here we are taking our first drink from it. We'll post more photos of this great art piece in Johnnie's thread in the Making Tiki section.

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 2:29 pm   Permalink

...and what an incredible gift it was! Currently sitting like royalty on top of my home bar... something I should take pics of and share in here one of these days.

Many Mahalo's to my sister Alia and new brother TikiHula!

I have to agree... the wedding for both TikiHula and the next day myself were about as perfect as they come. More pics soon.

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 01:14 am   Permalink

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-20 10:48 pm   Permalink

Congratulations and Aloha Nui Loa to you all!!!
I wish you all the best and'll buy ya a drink next time we meet.
Aloha,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-08 5:00 pm   Permalink

Finally got a couple of photo galleries up.

This is our wedding day on a secluded part of Lydgate Beach, Kauai
www.tikiroom.net/kauai1/

Here's a bunch of other photos from our adventures on the island
www.tikiroom.net/kauai2/

Enjoy!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation