FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Forbidden Island: Sunday Super Sale Sept. 24th! DETAILS PG 3!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Forbidden Island: Sunday Super Sale Sept. 24th! DETAILS PG 3!
suzanne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 2:00 pm   Permalink

I can't wait for this! I'll be there with hair flowers for all, and I'll be verrrrry thirsty too!

Suzanne

View Profile of suzanne Send a personal message to suzanne  Goto the website of suzanne     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 2:07 pm   Permalink

That big ol Tiki was at Viva Las Vegas at the Car show on top
of the garage at the Gold Coast!!!
Coooool

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 2:12 pm   Permalink

We can't wait!

Besides Forbidden Island being the coolest Tiki Bar around this sale sounds AMAZING!
I hope that I don't spend more than I earn!
Mrs. Mojo will feed me to the cannibals!

And what's up with that freakin' MONSTER TIKI?!!! HOLY CRAP!!

Must remember the camera for this event!

Dr.TikiMojo

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-19 3:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-19 09:59, Coco Loco wrote:

I've seen that before, at a Rockabilly show I think, and it was built by someone in Fremont?

Nacho did it! He's an FI regular. Super-talented artist. It'll be a pleasure to see the bar in, er... ....person.

[ This Message was edited by: Haole'akamai 2006-09-19 15:59 ]

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Otto
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-21 1:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-27 08:56, tikiwinebear wrote:
If there will be a representative of Munktiki at this event. . .

- Myke

I will represent Munktiki with a couple of the mugs from the Tiki Art Now volume 3 show that I just hosted in Seattle. And maybe one or two Oasis mugs from past years.

I will have two of the black mugs for sale under the table - you have to ask for them. No reservations no requests to hold them, no presale, just walk up and ask me for one.

View Profile of Otto Send a personal message to Otto  Email Otto Goto the website of Otto     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 1:46 pm   Permalink

I just left you a note on your front door, asking for one.

(...too early?)

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 11:13 pm   Permalink

HEY MARTIN!!!!

can I come up and play too? is there any space for me to vend a few fish float lamps?

Even if there isn't, I'm looking forward to hangin' with all you crazy tiki peeps.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 04:12 am   Permalink

FISH FLOAT LAMPS!!! Martin, please say YES to Polynesiac, because Mai Tai and I have been looking for this exact item! But of course it's your place to do with as you wish, I have no say in it, but PLEEAASSSE say yes to this wonderful fish float lamp opportunity.

P.S. Yes, I have insomnia. Darned Cortisone shot got me wired. At least I can breath again.

Quote:

On 2006-09-21 23:13, Polynesiac wrote:
HEY MARTIN!!!!

can I come up and play too? is there any space for me to vend a few fish float lamps?

Even if there isn't, I'm looking forward to hangin' with all you crazy tiki peeps.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohacurrent
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 11:09 am   Permalink

We're looking forward to saying HELLOO to everyone and having a cocktail at Forbidden Island again.

I know we're gonna buy a ton of stuff from the vendors too. Maybe an annual event in the making? Great food, great drinks, greater people - Aloha and go A's

View Profile of alohacurrent Send a personal message to alohacurrent  Email alohacurrent     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-09-23 8:41 pm   Permalink

Come on down to Crazy Martiki's Island Bazaar! With deals like these: I'm craaaaazy!

How crazy?

I'm selling a Witco!*

Yow!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-09-23 8:41 pm   Permalink

*viking ship

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2006-09-24 08:58 am   Permalink

BUUUUUMP!

midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-24 7:41 pm   Permalink

Was this today?!? I have got to pay better attention. Sounds like a good time, oh well.

Alameda is pretty far, anyway.

Touche!
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-24 9:28 pm   Permalink

For photos of the event go to page 15 or 16 of the Andy Landry thread under Ohana and scroll back and forth. Somehow I got them side by side three photos on one line, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoisonIvy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-24 10:19 pm   Permalink

On 2006-09-24 21:28, danlovestikis wrote:
For photos of the event go to page 15 or 16 of the Andy Landry thread under Ohana and scroll back and forth. Somehow I got them side by side three photos on one line, Wendy

You've got to be kidding me.

View Profile of PoisonIvy Send a personal message to PoisonIvy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation