FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events 'jetsetfest ii': a 4 day festival of retro culture - labor day weekend!
'jetsetfest ii': a 4 day festival of retro culture - labor day weekend!
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-09 08:03 am   Permalink

CALLING ALL HIPSTERS, TIKIPHILES, LOUNGE LIZARDS, SWANKSTERS, ULTRA-MODS, & OTHER JETSETTERS -

JOIN US AT 'JETSETFEST II' THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH... AN EVEN BIGGER EVENT THAN THIS PAST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND'S INAUGURAL 'JETSETFEST'!

MORE DAYS!
MORE HOURS!
MORE MUSIC!
MORE ARTISTS!
MORE VENDORS!
MORE PRIZES!
MORE FOOD!
MORE RUM!

WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-09 08:24 am   Permalink

..sounds good....now what the hell state is this in??

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-09 09:28 am   Permalink

Sorry... that would be Florida...

View Profile of JETSETTER Send a personal message to JETSETTER  Email JETSETTER Goto the website of JETSETTER     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-09 10:18 am   Permalink

Art by Derek Vaniger!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JETSETTER
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-09 10:37 am   Permalink

The INIMITABLE Derek Yaniger...

The hippest of the hip, the swankiest of the swank, the heppest of the hep...

Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-22 08:57 am   Permalink

We're all glad to be headed back down to The Jetsetter so soon. The first Jetset Fest was great and I'm sure II will be all that and more!

I'm hoping I'll get a chance to drool over some more of Pooch's artwork. That guy has some serious skills. Not to mention Glenn & Paul's Barefoot Tiki display....tons of great stuff.

I believe we'll be doing a few late sets, so pace yourself on those awesomely potent Rum drinks...I'm sure we'll be doing our usual varity of Hawaiian, Swing & Surf from the new CD.

Hope to see some TC'ers out there...please, don't be shy - come on up and say hi!

Josh
www.whollycatsband.com

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation