FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Mug display at San Mateo County Fair Aug 11-20
Tiki Mug display at San Mateo County Fair Aug 11-20
jobyna

Posted: 2006-08-09 10:21 pm   Permalink

Hi Everyone,
I've entered a display of Tiki Mugs at the San Mateo County Fair. Unfortunately there was only room for about 25 mugs as well as a few ashtrays, matchbooks, postcards and other things Tiki that we all seem to fawn over with no logical explanation.
Anyway, The fair runs from August 11th through August 20th. If you haven't been to a fair before (or if it has been years) it is always good for people watching, really bad food and other campy events & displays.
if you're looking for a corny night out...be sure to find the "Adult Collections" area!
Phil

View Profile of jobyna Send a personal message to jobyna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-10 01:02 am   Permalink

I think that's TIKI FABULOUS!!! Good Luck & have fun! My community has a corny fair also, I don't know why I never entered my collection ha....ALOHA!..HiPHiPaHULA!!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-22 8:30 pm   Permalink

hey Phil ~ did you win any ribbons? i love the collections at county fairs.. did you take any pictures?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation