FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Jab at Forbidden Island - every 2nd Thursday!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
DJ Jab at Forbidden Island - every 2nd Thursday!
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-17 09:50 am   Permalink

Cheers to you, Martiki, for making up such fantastic hot drinks! I've had three of the ones on the menu and they're all quite delicious! Just perfect for this frigid weather we've been having!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2007-03-19 12:35 pm   Permalink

Tomorrow I'll be back on the turntables, and I believe that a certain someone will be back from his much deserved vacation. Come on down and welcome him back!

Don't forget that it's Happy Hour all night on Tuesday!

Jab ya later

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-19 1:27 pm   Permalink

Try The Declared Treuse!

[ This Message was edited by: Haole'akamai 2007-03-19 13:27 ]

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-20 4:12 pm   Permalink

I'm thirsty!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2007-04-16 10:39 am   Permalink

Yours truly is back spinning records at Forbidden Island tomorrow night. I'll be playing some songs by Don Ho, who passed away on Saturday, as well as the usual mix of everything under the sun. Come on out and suck 'em up to Don Ho, R.I.P.

The fun starts at around 7:00, and happy hour lasts all night!

[ This Message was edited by: thejab 2007-04-16 10:48 ]

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2007-07-10 10:57 am   Permalink

I'm back this Thursday after missing last month due to a conflicting DJ gig I had at the Devilettes' Exotica-a-go-go.

This month I will be playing both kinds of music: country and western! I recently scored a stack of country-western novelty, drinkin', and truckin' 45s that I'll be throwing at you along with the usual mixture of everything I like.

I've been traveling so much lately that I have been scarce at Forbidden Island and I miss it (and everyone) greatly. So I hope you all can come down on Thursday and welcome me back!

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-10 11:39 am   Permalink

ACk, wish I could be there.
I might just have to move south one of these days!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-10 1:07 pm   Permalink

thejab wrote:

This month I will be playing both kinds of music: country [i]and
western! [/i]

I've always thought FI had a little "Bob's Country Bunker" in it.

I've been traveling so much lately that I have been scarce at Forbidden Island and I miss it (and everyone) greatly. So I hope you all can come down on Thursday and welcome me back!

It has been quite a spell, ages it seems, since we last set foot in the place. Might even be off my most recent FI probation (how that Fugu bowl got in my pants I do not know) by now. I reckon we'll try our darndest.

El Jabbo, a tasty FI beverage, and some fine country tunes....cannot beat that with a stick. Well, two out of three ain't bad.

Slim O'Fugu Slacks,
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-07-10 2:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-07-10 13:07, midnite_tiki wrote:

Might even be off my most recent FI probation (how that Fugu bowl got in my pants I do not know) by now.

Slim O'Fugu Slacks,
midnite

...and I thought you were just happy to see us.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2007-08-08 11:04 am   Permalink

I'm back DJing tomorrow, August 9th, with another fantastic batch of rock 'n' roll, R&B, country-western, and exotica tunes!

Midnite, will your probation officer let you out of the house yet? Hope to see you there, even if you do have to sneak out.

le jab

thejab

Posted: 2007-09-12 10:57 am   Permalink

Hey hey hey! I'm back tomorrow night!

Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-12 1:35 pm   Permalink

Hey!! and I'll be in my new ride tomorrow - Come check out my Zenn!!!

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2007-10-11 4:27 pm   Permalink

GET YOUR JAB ON!

TONIGHT!

Featuring the usual goodness- PLUS some spooky tunes for the season!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2007-11-07 5:18 pm   Permalink

I'm back from my recent trip to Cavestomp and the WFMU record fair and will be spinning lots of new (to me) records tomorrow night. The usual time, 8-closing. Come on down and try one of the delicious Fall drink specials (all have the Jab seal-of-approval). And try the cocktail-of-the-day - this month there is a new one every day - for only $6.

thejab

Posted: 2007-12-13 10:38 am   Permalink

Mele Kalikimaka!

Tonight I'll be back at Forbidden Island with plenty of Christmas tunes along with the usual rockin' and rollin'. Come celebrate the holidays with The Jab!

[ This Message was edited by: thejab 2007-12-13 10:39 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation