FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events DJ Jab at Forbidden Island - every 2nd Thursday!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
DJ Jab at Forbidden Island - every 2nd Thursday!
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-01-10 11:46 am   Permalink

Come to the cozy tropical paradise that is Forbidden Island tonight! Have a hot drink with some warm folks to the sizzling sounds of DJ Jab. Have you seen the new hot drink menu? I can't think of a better way to forget this gloomy weather!

8:00 until close

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2008-02-14 12:02 pm   Permalink

Celebrate Valentine's Day with The Jab tonight, and enjoy special $10 drinks-for-two!

Love,
The Jab

[ This Message was edited by: thejab 2008-02-14 12:22 ]

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2008-02-25 09:17 am   Permalink

BONUS JAB!!!

Get a second helping of EL JABBO this week only at FI- Thursday, Feb. 28th from 8pm until it becomes leap day!

You just can't get enough Jab! Plus (scheduled to appear) the perpetual motion machine we call "Carrie"!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2008-03-13 3:59 pm   Permalink

I'm back tonight! And in case you were wondering where I got "the jab" nickname, dig this flyer from the Kings Road Cafe in San Diego in '81 or '82.

Tiki Glam
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2008-03-17 8:51 pm   Permalink

WOW! Where was the Kings Road Cafe?? I'm surprised I've not heard of it...but then again, I was languishing up in North County.

That Minor Threat/Husker Du show looked hot!

View Profile of Tiki Glam Send a personal message to Tiki Glam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2008-04-10 1:55 pm   Permalink

I'm back spinning the usual R&B, garage, soul, exotica, power pop, and stuff tonight. And from 7:00 to 10:00 25% of sales will be donated to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Drink and dance for a good cause!

thejab

Posted: 2008-07-09 5:33 pm   Permalink

Come to Forbidden Island tomorrow night and try the new summer drink specials - including the best Tropical Itch you've ever had. All to the sultry summer sounds provided by yours truly.

Thursday, July 10th
8:00

thejab

Posted: 2008-08-13 5:33 pm   Permalink

If you couldn't make it to Oasis, come on down to Forbidden Island tomorrow night and have a good time with yours truly! It all starts at 8:00.

thejab

Posted: 2008-09-10 4:57 pm   Permalink

I just got back from a vacation to Montana (of course I went to the Sip 'n Dip - photos soon) in time to DJ tomorrow night. See you there!

thejab

Posted: 2008-10-07 1:15 pm   Permalink

After the South Bay crawl come on over to Forbidden Island this Thursday because I'm DJing my regular night from 8:00 until closing. It will be a great way to start the crawl weekend!

thejab

Posted: 2009-01-13 2:28 pm   Permalink

It's not the regular second Thursday with DJ Jab, but a special night this Thursday when I'll be playing a soundtrack to drink by: R&B, exotica, vocal selections, garage, soul, and instrumentals! It all starts at 8:00.

Next month I'll be back to my regular schedule of every second Thursday and International Flight Lounge will be back to every last Thursday. Sorry for the confusion!

thejab

Posted: 2009-01-13 2:28 pm   Permalink

It's not the regular second Thursday with DJ Jab, but a special night this Thursday when I'll be playing a soundtrack to drink by: R&B, exotica, vocal selections, garage, soul, and instrumentals! It all starts at 8:00.

Next month I'll be back to my regular schedule of every second Thursday and International Flight Lounge will be back to every last Thursday. Sorry for the confusion!

thejab

Posted: 2009-02-12 12:15 pm   Permalink

I'm back tonight, and I'll be spinning lots of New Orleans (and Louisiana) R&B and Rock 'n Roll in celebration of Mardi Gras later this month. Come down, have a Hurricane, and laissez les bon temps roulez! And I may throw a few Cramps songs in the mix as well.

thejab

Posted: 2009-05-14 3:52 pm   Permalink

It's tonight!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation