FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Who's Vending at the Long Beach Tiki Festival?
Who's Vending at the Long Beach Tiki Festival?
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-10 11:17 pm   Permalink

I think it is the same weekend as the Catalina Tiki Weekend. Who is going to be where?

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-12 08:19 am   Permalink

I,ll be vending again this year it,ll be realy kool .Later

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 4:45 pm   Permalink

FALLING COCOS will be setting up Friday afternoon...

Come on everyone...... Speak up!

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-15 4:53 pm   Permalink

it looks like i might be bringing sum stuff to... It most likely will be and tyger jimmys booth...

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-16 06:18 am   Permalink

I wish I could make it this year but I'm just to damn busy carving for customers .
Tiki-Ray is a carver in So. Cal. since 1985. All his work is freehanded and very Unique.Signed and finished to last. I have an oldschool tiki style that I get a lot of compliments on . Contact me at tikiray.com , myspace.com/tikiray1 or Facebook (Ray Kie

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 07:24 am   Permalink

Gene, Kirby and Tyger...How late will you be there Sunday? WooHoo, rugbyMatt and myself will be taking the early boat back from Catikilina...Mai-Tais at my place???

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-17 10:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-17 07:24, SoccerTiki wrote:
Gene, Kirby and Tyger...How late will you be there Sunday? WooHoo, rugbyMatt and myself will be taking the early boat back from Catikilina...Mai-Tais at my place???

It's possible!

Woohoo..... "DING DONG DAN" might be there too.

[ This Message was edited by: MEAN GENE 2006-08-17 10:17 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 10:27 am   Permalink

WooHooo! Ding Dong Dan and Mean Gene in The LBC. WATCH OUT!!! We hope to see everyone Sunday Afternoon

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation