FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
puamana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 06:31 am   Permalink

MANY belated thanks to Elicia for organizing a great weekend, jam-packed with fun festivities !! Thanks so much also to Woofmutt, Tikiwahine for bartending, all the hosts & hostesses, and everyone else involved to make the whole weekend so much fun. Many Mahalos !!

View Profile of puamana Send a personal message to puamana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 3:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-26 18:42, Exoticat wrote:

Edited to add that I should probably be staring intently into the eyes of Canadians, the usual suspects, first.

[ This Message was edited by: Exoticat 2006-09-26 18:47 ]

Who??? Don't you know us Canadians are sweet, polite and honest? We'd never do anything like that....never, I tell you. Right Dogbytes?!

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Marlow

Posted: 2006-09-30 2:03 pm   Permalink

Oh! And also someone left a really cool card case at our house. Please email me or call to claim, 206-329-3795.

And JoDavid and I also posted some photos of the home bar tour that Terence Gunn organized a few months ago:
http://www.seattledreamhomes.com/PageManager/Default.aspx/PageID=1917837&NF=1

View Profile of Miss Marlow Send a personal message to Miss Marlow  Email Miss Marlow Goto the website of Miss Marlow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 7:33 pm   Permalink

ELICIA ROCKS
and so does
MARLOW!!!!
Luv, Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bothellbill
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-06-14 8:09 pm   Permalink

At long last, after grueling hours slaving over a hot keyboard.......

the world premiere of "Jet City Junket...the movie"

please visit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VzbHUYKX2Y

to experience the thrills, chills, spills and oddities only whispered about in polite society

watch supposedly fully grown adults indulge in games never before captured on video, see humans caged in horrible conditions, watch top of the food chain animals consume mass quantities.

your mileage may vary

View Profile of bothellbill Send a personal message to bothellbill  Email bothellbill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-16 1:18 pm   Permalink

wow ~ great video...although i'm afraid what might have ended up on the editing floor!
thanks for capturing the esscence of the day, and the capture of Poi Polloi ~ that wild beast!!

if anyone has still shots on a photo sharing site, i need a few pix to complete my scrapbook.. email me and let me know.

elicia

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-17 05:56 am   Permalink

"...if anyone has still shots on a photo sharing site, i need a few pix to complete my scrapbook.. email me and let me know." -Dogbytes-

Mrs Bytes: I ordered several 8X10 reprints directly from the Seattle Police Department. Copies of all their mug shots are available for 2 years after the initial booking, 5 years if the subject is convicted. The shots of the Canadians came out particularly well. They all smiled (I have no idea what they thought was going on) and because of the harsh light you could hardly see their cuts or black eyes.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-06-17 08:29 am   Permalink

Looks like you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pictures and YouTubes. Loved TraderPup in action!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tekoteko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-22 9:08 pm   Permalink

Kewl! I'll take three!

View Profile of tekoteko Send a personal message to tekoteko  Email tekoteko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-06-26 09:38 am   Permalink

wheeeeee, fun video!

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation