FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Seattle: Jet City Junket ~ You Tube Video Posted pg.8
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-22 9:33 pm   Permalink

The bus! Bah! I hate school buses!!! SO there is only one thing I can do...Make sure that fabulous pop culture trinketries are given away in an ongoin' on-the-bus FREE! raffle!!! Will yuh win a dream or a dud? Who knows? Who cares...IT'S FREE!!!*

*(Free with paid bus ticket. The term "fabulous" is used as filler hyperbole, prizes may not be items winners would actually call "fabulous".The Jet City Mucky Mucks, dogbytes. Ramtha, or Woofmutt World Wide are not responsible fer yer happiness with the prize yuh may win. One prize per bus ticket holder. Eye scratchin' and hair pullin' over who has the neater prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner, but will be highly amusin' fer the rest of us. This offer not valid in HI, AK, TX, VT, or where prohibited by law cuz they just hate fun. Odds of winnin' a prize are 1 in...Oh let's say...30. Fer complete rules and prize list go to
www.thisisnotareallink.com/sucker/prizes/. Offer ends 9/18/06 or September 18th, 2006, whichever comes first.)

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-24 10:00 pm   Permalink

Tiki Art Now volume 3 opens at Roq la Rue gallery, Seattle on Sept 15, 6 pm - 9 pm ~ but that’s not all!

• Black Velvets
  • super limited edition Munktiki mug
  • Lushy
  • Selector Lopaka spinning vinyl
  • After party at Lava Lounge from 9 pm to midnight

who could ask for more? Well, YOU of course… so I’m proud to announce
The Jet City Junket
(the junket is not part of the tiki show proper or affiliated with Roq la Rue)

Saturday September 16, we’ll provide transportation to The Islander Restaurant for lunch and then take a tour of 4 incredible Seattle Tiki Homes.

And how much is this incredible journey through The Emerald City?
Just $15.00 to cover the cost of the big yellow bus.

Here’s how to reserve your spot:

Payments must be remitted through my PAYPAL account:
etamburine@yahoo.com

PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FOLLOWING INFO IN THE NOTES FIELD WHEN YOU SEND YOUR PAYMENT:

• Your Tiki Central name
  • Your real name
  • Your phone number
  • please leave this info for each person you are paying for

Payments need to be received by September 10th. On or before the 10th I will send out an e-mail with the critical information that you will need. This itinerary will give all of the times for pick up and more detailed info on the tour.

edited to state: (the junket is not part of the tiki show proper or affiliated with Roq la Rue)

[ This Message was edited by: dogbytes 2006-08-24 22:54 ]

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-25 11:14 am   Permalink

Yep I'm all signed up and ready to go

Short Bus here I come!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pepe le Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-25 11:32 am   Permalink

Yes!! An all-terrain bus means shorter travelling times between venues! It'll practically be Fall so who really cares about people's yards? no roads=no traffic

PS. Just to let everyone know, I will pull hair and scratch eyes if one of the prizes is a Woofmutt original.

View Profile of Pepe le Tiki Send a personal message to Pepe le Tiki  Goto the website of Pepe le Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-27 3:58 pm   Permalink

Get yer tickets.. woofmutt is creating stuff! as a matter o fact..he made this groovy poster..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 10:02 am   Permalink

Great poster mutt!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 12:16 pm   Permalink

That thar Woofmutt makes lotsa kewl goodies!!!

Pea

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-31 09:53 am   Permalink

We're working all the angles for a Kid watcher for the weekend. Should have positive response within a day or so. Hope the bus tickets hold out.

If there really is gonna be a raffle on the bus count me in for a couple of donated items.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-31 9:27 pm   Permalink

whoa! stuff by woofmutt AND Seamus ~ can be YOURS only if you're on the bus.

hey, if you don't have paypal.. just snail mail me a personal check...
get on the bus, gus!

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-31 9:45 pm   Permalink

plus I just heard some rumors in shout - something about girls and oil and wrestling? on the bus? can't be sure though.

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-31 11:16 pm   Permalink

"...stuff by woofmutt AND Seamus..."

Yes, well, I had not claimed I was makin' the trinkets. But now that dogbytes has made this claim twice and Seamus has made an offer I guess I gotta make a another visit to Party City...This time to return some
stuff.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-02 11:03 am   Permalink

Sorry Woofy. Better get to work!

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-04 9:37 pm   Permalink

monkeyskull
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-04 10:24 pm   Permalink

My ride to adventure? Is this a comment on Woofmutt's driving?

View Profile of monkeyskull Send a personal message to monkeyskull  Email monkeyskull Goto the website of monkeyskull     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 09:24 am   Permalink

The word on the street is the bus is "clothing optional",
although a fez is mandatory. Can't wait to see those pictures!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation