FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » RugbyMatt is Back 8/15
RugbyMatt is Back 8/15
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-16 4:20 pm   Permalink

WoooHooo!Soccer Tiki and I are picking Rugbymatt up from LAX and are planning on taking him on The Grand Tiki Tour of Los Angeles before we set sail to Catalina Island Friday Morning. If your out and about and want to meet up with us for a refreshment give us call on Soccer Tiki's cell 562-500-9800 or PM me and I will tell you our itinerary for the evening.

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-08-21 07:37 ]

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2007-08-15 09:58 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-16 9:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-16 16:44, SoccerTiki wrote:
We will be picking RugbyMatt up at 2:30 and heading out for an afternoon/evening of adventure! Anyone interested in hooking up, we'll be everywhere from El Segundo, Hollywood, West LA, Rosemead, Whittier, Long Beach and maybe N. Hollywood. I'll tell the locations tomorrow morning once Matt's in the air! (After 9am) Anyone interested in going with (starting in Long Beach and ending in Long Beach) get in touch with me tonight and I'll give you details. It's gonna be a fun time!!!

WooooooHooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-17 07:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

Does anyone have any of Dr.Z's Hangover Medication?????

TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-17 9:08 pm   Permalink

I love RubyMatt and all, but does this really need 2 threads?

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20683&forum=15

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 12:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-08-17 07:48, WooHooWahine wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-08-17 07:26, SoccerTiki wrote:
For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

Does anyone have any of Dr.Z's Hangover Medication?????

Naturally, I have plenty I could have given you. However, according to the title of this thread, RugbyMatt won't get here until September 16th!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-21 07:39 am   Permalink

Well, RugbyMatt's come and gone. SoccerTiki and I need about a week's rest to get caught up after all the partying we did with him!
I'm too tired to WoooHooo!

rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-22 11:55 am   Permalink

WooHooWahine and SoccerTiki rule!

I can't say Mahalo enough for the great job they did hosting me in L.A. this past weekend. Thursday was a blur of tiki hot spots rom a limo. Friday and Saturday were out on Catalina at Tikifest, what a great venue that is can't wait for next year. Back to Long Beach on Sunday for the Beachfest there to round out the tiki weekend. We also had the honor of meeting Bamboo Ben's Auntie Bungy and the clan in San Pedro later Sunday evening.

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-25 4:10 pm   Permalink

Pics from RugbyMatt's LA Tiki Crawl:

Fez Patrol

Our 1st Stop

Never Drink & Drive!

Time For Some Food

Still Thirsty!!

Keep Pouring!!!

Our Favorite LURKERS

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-15 10:03 am   Permalink

WOOOHOOOOO! RugbyMatt is Back in town for Oasis. SoccerTiki and I are picking him up at LAX this afternoon and heading over to Oceanic Arts. Our Final Destination on our Agenda is TikiTi. Give SoccerTiki a call on his cell (562-500-9800) if your out and about and want to meet up with us for a Mai Tai.

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-15 10:09 am   Permalink

We are trying to hit Tiki Ti around 6pm....

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-08-15 12:07 pm   Permalink

If SoccerTiki and RugbyMatt are in the Tiki-Ti at the same doesn't that change the capacity?

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-08-15 1:33 pm   Permalink

Make sure you stick around for a little while. Coco Loco and I are gonna roll in to the Tiki Ti around 9pm or so, depending on traffic conditions (leaving Alameda today by 3pm). So we'll help squeeze out a little more of the room capacity! Plus Tiki Tastic, Panda, and Canada Kai Treasure should be rolling in about the same time as well!!! 151 Rum Swizzles!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-08-20 9:06 pm   Permalink

RugbyMatt presented SoccerTiki with his Royal Hawaiian Fusilier Certificate

Next Leroy & Bob received theirs

Then it was off to Bahooka's for Dinner

Final Stop Tiki Ti

Some Pre-Oasis Festivities

RugbyMatt gave Mike his certificate

SoccerTiki orders one more round

Last round was on Mike

Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2007-08-21 10:01 pm   Permalink

Even though I was only at the Tiki-Ti for about 90 minutes it was still fun. It's always fun.
It was great to meet both RugbyMatt and Johnny Velour. RugbyMatt I hope you enjoyed your stay in Southern California.
All my pictures are pretty much the same as the others except this one, this could be my 2007 Christmas Card -

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation