Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Rugbymatt in L.A. 8/17/06
Rugbymatt in L.A. 8/17/06
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-16 4:22 pm   Permalink

WoooHooo!Soccer Tiki and I are picking Rugbymatt up from LAX and are planning on taking him on The Grand Tiki Tour of Los Angeles before we set sail to Catalina Island Friday Morning. If your out and about and want to meet up with us for a refreshment give us call on Soccer Tiki's cell 562-500-9800 or PM me and I will tell you our itinerary for the evening.

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-08-21 19:50 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-16 4:44 pm   Permalink

We will be picking RugbyMatt up at 2:30 and heading out for an afternoon/evening of adventure! Anyone interested in hooking up, we'll be everywhere from El Segundo, Hollywood, West LA, Rosemead, Whittier, Long Beach and maybe N. Hollywood. I'll tell the locations tomorrow morning once Matt's in the air! (After 9am) Anyone interested in going with (starting in Long Beach and ending in Long Beach) get in touch with me tonight and I'll give you details. It's gonna be a fun time!!!

WooooooHooooooooOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 07:26 am   Permalink

For anyone interested, we are picking up RugbyMatt @ 2:30 and heading over to O.A. (about 3pm.) Then on to Bahooka (around 4:30.)Then Tonga Hut (around 5;30.) Then on to Tiki Ti (around 6:30.) Then to Voodoo Room (7:30.) Then to Purple Orchid (8:30.) Then to the Puka Bar (around 9:30.) Then rest up for Catikilina Island Tiki Fest!!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-17 9:07 pm   Permalink

I love RubyMatt and all, but does this really need 2 threads?

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=20682&forum=17

[ This Message was edited by: TikiPug 2006-08-17 21:07 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation