FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events GROG no have luau this year
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
GROG no have luau this year
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 10:35 am   Permalink

GROG's sixth annual luau. If you are interested in coming, send GROG a PM with your email and GROG will send you the invitation with the address and directions.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-08-17 12:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2008-08-24 12:33 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-08-17 1:16 pm   Permalink

WoooHooooo! Another Tiki-rrific Event to mark on the calendar

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2006-09-01 17:16 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 8:11 pm   Permalink

Wish I could be there Grog!

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 8:22 pm   Permalink

will grog give wacom lessons?

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-08-19 10:39 am   Permalink

Slacks, wish you could make it also, it's going to be fun.

Pdrake,GROG not have wacom tablet.Grog use mouse.GROG still live in Stoneage. Mac OS 9.2, Photoshop 3.5, no cell phone, GROG drive 1988 Mazda pickup. But, GROG did finally get cable internet a couple of months ago, so GROG no longer on dialup.
Cavemen CAN evolve.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2006-08-19 11:02 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 4:21 pm   Permalink

Quote:
mac os 9.2

ooo, i'm soooo sorry. poor grog's finger must hurt from pressing restart button so much.

hehehe, your mouse skills are very nice. it looks like you're doing the stuff in sketch with a wacom. that's my favorite right now.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-01 5:16 pm   Permalink

WOOOOOHOOOOO! 8 More Days

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-04 7:30 pm   Permalink

Grog...

OK.

I'm kinda over that last cartoon in Tiki Mag you did of me sitting on the throne.

I'm gonna try to make your luau now.

Can I bring Crazy Al for my date ???

p.s. Can the next cartoon be a lil' mo' on da G rated side?

Maybe a lil' Curious George, Lion King-ish???

Whatz a PM??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-09-04 10:28 pm   Permalink

Yay B-Ben! Glad you and C'Al can make it to the luau, it's going to be alot of fun. GROG has to put Budweiser on the shopping list now.

So, what is it that you want GROG to draw you doing with Lion King and Curious George? Isn't that bestiality? GROG thought you wanted a more tame comic this time.

Yeah, what's a PM? Actually, if you PMed me GROG has to check it from the computer at work.GROG unable to log in with this home computer right now.

See ya at the luau------Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-05 9:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-04 22:28, GROG wrote:
Yay B-Ben! Glad you and C'Al can make it to the luau, it's going to be alot of fun. GROG has to put Budweiser on the shopping list now.

A-rrrrrrrrr-RRRRRRRRRR!!!

So, what is it that you want GROG to draw you doing with Lion King and Curious George? Isn't that bestiality? GROG thought you wanted a more tame comic this time.

A-rrrrrrrrr-RRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Yeah, what's a PM? Actually, if you PMed me GROG has to check it from the computer at work.GROG unable to log in with this home computer right now.

A-rrrrrrrrr-RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

See ya at the luau------Arrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

A-ya-aaaaaaaa-RRRRRRRRRR!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy

Posted: 2006-09-06 11:46 am   Permalink

Sabu enjoy hanging out with Grog and using Grog's head to open coconuts. Sabu especially enjoy Grog brand of subtle humor and pansophic badinage. Sabu go to Grog Luau and bring plenty dead chickens to feed Grog's crocodiles.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-06 11:50 am   Permalink

I had such a swell time at Grog's luau a couple years back... I wish I could join you guys this weekend! Hopefully I'll be able to toss back a grog with Grog soon.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-09-06 11:39 pm   Permalink

Sabu, GROG glad you can make it to GROG's luau. More coconut- busting fun. GROG send you an email invitation.GROG will have to wrestle crocodiles over dead chickens.

Humuhumu, sorry you can't make it, but GROG looking forward to hoisting a grog with you in the future.Suzy,who bartended at the Lucky Tiki is serving as my Drink Goddess, so you can bet GROG will be drinking more than just grog at the luau.

DarkTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-07 04:25 am   Permalink

Dark Tiki wish to go to Luau too, what should Darkness bring besides pinholes of light in sky, me give offering of magical potato juice
http://www.tikisandterrors.com

View Profile of DarkTiki Send a personal message to DarkTiki  Email DarkTiki Goto the website of DarkTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2006-09-07 07:51 am   Permalink

Come to GROG's cave Darktiki and enjoy food, drink and merriment. Hopefully GROG will debut GROG's piece for Tiki and Terrors show. GROG will send you email invitation. GROG intrigued by magical potato juice.There's going to be pork, chicken, grilled veggies,so if you want to bring a sidedish or a dessert that would be welcomed.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation