FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events GROG no have luau this year
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
GROG no have luau this year
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-24 10:45 pm   Permalink

Grog & friends welcome at Rincon Room......not cost too much....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-08-24 11:25 pm   Permalink

You people are crazy. GROG ponder on it.

Meanwhile, by all means go to Bongofury's Rincon Room Aug.30. That's where GROG planning to be next weekend.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Teach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 06:17 am   Permalink

Ernie if you do have the Luau I will make up dish or two bring rum for the bar.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Teach 2012-02-01 17:56 ]

View Profile of Tiki Teach Send a personal message to Tiki Teach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 12:54 pm   Permalink

Is this guy going to be there?

I could bring snacks if I'm off the list?

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-25 4:11 pm   Permalink

Yup, Grog, if you decide to have it -- I'll do a bartending shift and bring the fixing to brew up Mai Tais and Trader Vic grog. I've got a tree full of lemons and some tuna pasta salad

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-08-26 5:51 pm   Permalink

HIpHIPaHulA! I Mean HiPHipHoRraY! Please Grog!!! I'll bring a 10 lb. tub of shrimp & a couple bottles of Rum, ice ...whatever ya need...
"GeeZ Grog"

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 6:34 pm   Permalink

C'mon Grog , answer up . I still have light up leis and ice cubes from tiki oasis and I make some badass Polynesian pork ribs and a killer suprise from Tiki Kinniki . This girl is a wiz in the kitchen . Maybe we should just show up unannounced with grocery bags . I happen to wear a size 13 key to his front door .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 7:03 pm   Permalink

I am sort of in same leaky boat as GROG but if I don't have work I would love to come to GROG's for the first time. I might even rustle up some Miehanas or something.

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bananabobs
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-26 10:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-26 18:34, TIKI-RAY wrote:
I happen to wear a size 13 key to his front door .

Nice.

View Profile of bananabobs Send a personal message to bananabobs      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-03 5:28 pm   Permalink

Sooooo...? Luau or no Luau?

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2008-09-04 12:07 am   Permalink

GROG was going to flip a coin to decide, but the damned thing is too heavy. So, in the meantime GROG still pondering.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2008-09-04 00:08 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-04 02:22 am   Permalink

I think grog might be "pinching the penny" ahhhh kidding. I will up my 10 lbs. of shrimp to ummmm....More! & some rum... COME ON GROG! "We want a luau"

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 09:17 am   Permalink

"pot-luck" is awesome! but how 'bout some $$$$ to help Grog pay for table/chair rentals, entertainment (hula troupe) and main course stuff (bbq ribs, kalua pork) and volunteers for clean-up duty?

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 09:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-09-04 09:17, Daves Not Home wrote:
"pot-luck" is awesome! but how 'bout some $$$$ to help Grog pay for table/chair rentals, entertainment (hula troupe) and main course stuff (bbq ribs, kalua pork) and volunteers for clean-up duty?

Yes, to help clean. Yes to contribute for main course. Let the fuss end there. Don't need no fancy hula troupe, seen 'em before. Bring your own folding chair. Sorry to have foisted the whole idea upon Grog, now Grog is put on spot. Is okay to just say "nay"!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2008-09-04 4:46 pm   Permalink

Grog just say the word! I'll have WooHooWahine make her pineapple upside-down cake again...As I remember it went fast last time! I'll help with the clean up...You know, the BBQ, the desserts, the RUM!!!

"Marriage, Mortgages, Market Places and Mai-Tai's...Whatta life

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation