[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tabou Tiki Room Up for Sale
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tabou Tiki Room Up for Sale
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-08-17 10:44 am   Permalink

The wonderful exotic Tabou Tiki Room is up for sale after two years. This does NOT mean we are closed! Mrs. Kaiserstyle is pregnant with a little baby girl and can't run it anymore. We might be moving back to the States soon. We have a large press kit, a great name in Berlin, and a good bar staff. This might be a great opportunity for tiki freaks who want to get into the bar scene in a city that's exploding right now. Check out our website, www.taboutikiroom.com and interested parties please write an email to the website or here. There is also a concert room and kitchen.

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 09:26 am   Permalink

Aloha, Stefan and April! Congratulations on the pregnancy, I guess it's gonna be our turn now. EEEEEE!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-18 10:07 am   Permalink

WOW!!! Congrats, April!!
We had a blast with you back in early May when we stopped in. Wishing you ALL the best!!!

Hope your band is doing well, too - we LOVED our private concert & miss hearing "....Run, Run, Run, Runaway Bride....." & "...One more night with you....I'll be a happy girl...". YOU ROCK, APRIL!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 12:59 am   Permalink

What is everybody waiting for? Berlin is THE happening place in the world right now, and the Tabou Tiki Room is an amazing gem, where everything has been done right, a new Tiki bar that looks like it has been there since the 50s!

So liquidate your assets and move into your very own Tiki Island in the urban sea of Berlin!

Congrats April and Stefan on the upcoming addition to the family!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 07:52 am   Permalink

To maybe peak some interest, here are some pics I took of the place when I was there in early May - it is really AMAZING! These include some of the backroom, which is used for performances, that I haven't seen posted before......

Here's the main bar:

& the Hallway to the bathrooms:

& the Backroom

This place would be GREAT fun to own!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-19 09:01 am   Permalink

you're right. This place is amazing, and Berlin is my favorite european city. I would really love to go there and owned the place...I'm seriously thinking about it, and start learn german, oh, and find the money for it.
Congrats to April & Stefan, a really nice couple.

If only I could do it...a dream come true

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-21 07:26 am   Permalink

Thanks again for all the support we received from Tiki Central members over the last couple of years. Our place wouldnt have turned out the way it did without your help. Apologies to the ones we disappointed.
Apropos disappointment. We finally have so time to sell the Tiki Tony Tabou Tiki Mugs. Its 35 EUROS plus shipping (12 Euros surface + another 12 Euros if you want it via airmail). More information soon (including the exchange rate).
By the way, did Tiki Diablo and Tiki Tony ever receive the mugs we gave to guys from the Purple Orchid? Just wondering.

View Profile of kaiserstyle Send a personal message to kaiserstyle  Email kaiserstyle Goto the website of kaiserstyle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rdtikidog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-22 6:21 pm   Permalink

i want one of these mugs via airmail. i'm in los angeles CA USA. let me know the details. your bar is awesome. i'm sorry i never got to see it in person.

View Profile of rdtikidog Send a personal message to rdtikidog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 1:05 pm   Permalink

Stefan,

Aloha! Congrats to you and April. Sorry I missed you when I stopped by in February. I sure hope you can find someone with the right passion to keep the joint jumpin'. You should talk to Pierre Tambunan from Trader Vics at the Hilton, he might be the perfect guy to take it on.

I probably won't be back over until the early spring again.

Matt

[ This Message was edited by: rugbymatt 2006-12-07 10:32 ]

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 4:46 pm   Permalink

Cool Place...
Sorry to see it close.

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 9:39 pm   Permalink

Stefan, yes we got our mugs, Thanks!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-03 2:00 pm   Permalink

Were setting up our Paypal account in the next couple of days (when Im back in town).Well reply your emails after Oct. 10th.

Mahalo

TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-03 3:10 pm   Permalink

Aloha Stefan & April,

Congrats for you new addition!

Sad to hear about the Tabou Tiki Room...I wish I could've made a visit to enjoy first hand? I've only been to Frankfurt but would love to explore more of Germany.
Please keep me in mind if you have mugs for sale. I would treasure it within my collection! See my pm.

Mahalo nui loa & vielen Dank!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaiserstyle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-13 03:38 am   Permalink

Ok, good news. The Tabou Tiki Room is sold and it will stay pretty much the way it is (without April). We took out a couple of personal items but most people wont notice the difference. Its still worth a visit.
Let us just get through the paperwork before we start selling the mugs.

Mahalo.

exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-13 05:43 am   Permalink

Good for you guys! Keeps us posted!

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation