FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
Tiki Woo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-09-12 12:41 pm   Permalink

Hi gang:

I'm really sorry but something came up and I have stay home. Have a great time everyone!

View Profile of Tiki Woo Send a personal message to Tiki Woo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 2:53 pm   Permalink

sorry to hear that jen and woo cannot come out to hoopty. you both will be missed!

as fer the rest of y'all, you shoulda had an email from us in your email account (the one you use for paypal) with hoopty info last sunday night. if ye didnt get one, and yer name isnt paranoid123, lemme know and i'll fill ya in! you may want to check your spam folder as well since random stray email sometimes end up there.

cannot wait to see all the hoopty crowd!

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 4:32 pm   Permalink

jt, see ya at the outpost on sunday. lookin' forward to meeting you and all the other tcers there. mahalo, bullet

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 7:08 pm   Permalink

For da' special peeps, I'll pull out some blue and white Minnie's mugs on Sunday.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 8:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-12 12:41, Tiki Woo wrote:
Hi gang:

I'm really sorry but something came up and I have stay home. Have a great time everyone!

See what pulling up that monkey underwear and oyster beef picture did Mai Tai.... You done scared folks off man.

Chongolio

Well miss ya Woo

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 1:21 pm   Permalink

is it saturday YET?????!!!!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 1:29 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2006-09-12 20:26, Chongolio wrote:
Quote:

See what pulling up that monkey underwear and oyster beef picture did Mai Tai.... You done scared folks off man.

*ahem* Acccording to that pic, YOU are the one that's pulling up monkey underwear, Chongolio!!!

[quote]
On 2006-09-12 20:26, Chongolio wrote:
Quote:

Well miss ya Woo

Yes Woo, please come out and play!!! Otherwise who will help us overtake the karaoke party at the high school reunion at Minnie's?!?

As to the regenerative powers of Oyster Beef, all I can say is
Before Oyster Beef:

After Oyster Beef:

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 2:44 pm   Permalink

Mai Tai - Be on the lookout for a special tiki prize from me to you at the hoopty, it may take more than a heaping portion of oyster beef to revive you and your 2 ohana huts!

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 3:03 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2006-09-13 15:31 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 11:38 am   Permalink

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.....This event was soo fun and put together so well...Thanks to Scott and Jungle Trader for safely driving us around through our night of drinking. Thanks to ''Cleen'' and Scott for such a great evening, so well planned...and for Scott mixing drink after drink for us at his incredible tiki bar. What made this event for me was such a great group of people, everyone of you made me feel comfortable and welcome....What a special way to lose my ''tiki'' virginity....Like many others I will post some pics soon....I cannot express how truly incredibly enjoyable this evening was. 'Clean'' you did an outstanding job with the itinerary......oh yeah and I made some new friends!!!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 5:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha moondog, good to finally meet you, and paranoid, and quickiki and Kate and Bullet. Welcome to the family.
Here's a few images. Most of the other images didn't turn out well. Sorry I didn't have more.
Thanks to everyone who came out for the fun and games and thanks to Scott and Colleen and Randy too.

Drunken Hat Navy Seal searching for torpedoes at The Jungle Outpost lagoon.

Patio fountain at The Dark Marq Room

LOOK a BuffaloTiki over yonder

Chongolio and Conga Mike chillaxin'

Hot tubbin

D' Hat and kingstiedye discussing the size of something???

[ This Message was edited by: Jungle Trader 2006-09-17 17:32 ]

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 7:50 pm   Permalink

Hoooooopdyyyyyy pardner! That was a kick in the pants!
Scott and Cleen are the best hosts you could imagine- fun locations, great drinks, and prizes too. And a big mahalo to Vic and his lovely wife, Cheryl, for their hospitality today at their oasis. Alia and I are so blessed to have ohana like ya'll - that includes everyone - and you know who you are

The Tiki Gallery has over 1,400 photos!
www.tikiroom.net
www.tikimug.net
www.tikimugs.net

[ This Message was edited by: TikiHula 2006-09-17 19:52 ]

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 8:11 pm   Permalink

Hee yaw! I jus' had the rootin'est, tootin'est galdurned time. Thanky kindly to drunken hat, tikicleen and Jungle Trader fer all yer straight-up asses-an-elbows werk on this here hoedown. Take a gander at mah pickchers:

http://photo.humuhumu.com/v/hooptylau2006/

On Lock Sam's -- since 1898!

Ray at the bar:

These here boys got an early start on the drinkin, I recon:

The gang:

Mai Tai puts the assy in classy:

Pollardville, where grease is a sauce, and an air freshener:

Mai Tai choking the chicken:

The Crazy Train:

A Tiki Vixen, in 'er natcheral invayrown-ment:

The last remnants of an old civilization:

Momma's giblets were always fluffy, melt in yer mouth affairs, too. Poppa was a Combo gizzards sort of fella:

If'n ya squeeze yer eyes up real good, if feel jus' like Hawaier!

Jessup, get them gizzards down yer gullet, it's time to hitch up the wagon!

Black Bart an' Red Roscoe got themselves captchered:

An' Miss Kitty wen' afoul o' the law, too:

Coco Loco was captervated by one o' the hat's newfangled Gas Siphoner tonics:

Things were about the same at the ol' Tiki Lounge:

There's always room fer a few tiki pics:

Lisa (Marie) Pena (Lofing) (Presley) showed up fer the 1986 class reunion, after all (she sure was a hirsute lil' gal!)

Jungle Trader's tropical oasis was the best danged place to wind up, I tell you what:

Mahalos again from me an' Schmama Lama, and Hanford sends his regards (his cold's gettin' better -- I've sent Jessup out to get 'im some good ol' chicken soup with gizzards).

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the drunken hat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 8:19 pm   Permalink

wow! what a great couple of days! thanks to everyone who came out. it is always awesome to hang out with the ohana. it was also a gigantic pleasure to meet some new-to-hoopty folks. we had a great time hosting y'all.

we really want to extend a huge hoopy thanks to randy for designing all of the artwork! they came out super swell dude! the same huge mahalos to jt & cheryl for hookin up the grinds and allowing us to bask in the beauty of their jungle retreat.

pics will follow!

View Profile of the drunken hat Send a personal message to the drunken hat  Email the drunken hat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-18 11:49 am   Permalink

well, i finally made it to my first tiki central event. the after party at jungle trader's outpost. my wife, sandy, and i had a great time meeting all the tcers there. the outpost is beautifully landscaped featuring huge bosko and keigs masks, various tikis, koi pond, waterfalls, stream, pool, spa, and my favorite, jt's giant root ball tiki. mrs. jt, cheryl (sp?), had da ono grindz laid out as well. i had a great time talking to tiki-kate, drunken hat, jt, chongolio, humuhumu and all the others. nobody seemed worse for the wear from the crawl the night before, except tikicleen never did remove her sunglasses. i'm looking forward to many more adventures with my new friends. i'll see alot of you this sunday at forbidden island. mahalo to all for making us feel so welcome. bullet

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation