FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
hooptylau 2006 -- the un-tiki tiki event --
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 11:29 am   Permalink

Cleen,

You're the best! Thanks so much for pulling this together. We had a great time and Mai Tai enjoyed being able to finally get a full dose of Tiki time in...after a year of 6 day, 80+ hour work weeks.

I LOVE the pictures of Pollardville. You got some great shots.

And my...we had Tiki News with us all of the time! Couldn't stop readin that darned magzine from the looks of dad gumed piktures. If that's not a testimonial for the magazine, I don't gab dummed know what is?

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 12:41 pm   Permalink

Ahhhhh... at last, some pictures that truly capture the scale of my bouffant! Mai Tai's Aunt Liz would be proud.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 6:54 pm   Permalink

WOW, great shots Cleen.

Rum in the water pistols.....BRILLIANT!

That shot of Limp doesn't even look like him.....BRILLIANT!

And Randy, exellent presentation on yer blog......BRILLIANT!
I don't know how you do it.

I had a lotta fun, even sober.
Let's go back to Pollardville one more time before it's torn down. We could reenact a Wild West shootout, but with rum-filled water pistols. What say?

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-11 11:11 am   Permalink

sorry my pics are months late...dont even know where they all went....but since I am in a picture posting mood....enjoy

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-29 9:49 pm   Permalink

Aw shucks, just looked thru this thread. I miss the good times Hooptylau. I've thought about an event with Minnie's, Jungle's Outpost, and Hawaiian Reflections but not sure if I could pull it off by myself. Maybe, maybe not.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chief Bartender
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 09:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-03-29 21:49, Jungle Trader wrote:
Aw shucks, just looked thru this thread. I miss the good times Hooptylau. I've thought about an event with Minnie's, Jungle's Outpost, and Hawaiian Reflections but not sure if I could pull it off by myself. Maybe, maybe not.

Go for it. We'll make the trip down from Sac.

View Profile of Chief Bartender Send a personal message to Chief Bartender  Email Chief Bartender     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
moondog426
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 10:06 am   Permalink

That was a '''10'' weekend for sure.....Thanks again!

View Profile of moondog426 Send a personal message to moondog426  Email moondog426     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-03-30 12:25 pm   Permalink

The Photos are outta this World , wayyyyy kool

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al-ii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-04-01 9:56 pm   Permalink

The Hooptylau was my favorite. Who can forget loosing the Jab, getting the vans gas siphoned, The Tiki Bar at the Modesto tropics going Gay, OYSTER BEEF and getting thrown out of the Adult Superstore. Those were the days. Vic I'll help you bring it back, we can do this. We should do this.

Alvis, Humu, Coco Loco

Big Cock

View Profile of Al-ii Send a personal message to Al-ii  Email Al-ii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2009-04-01 11:44 pm   Permalink

If this gets off the ground I'm in.

I really hope that doesn't make you want to scrap the whole idea.

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation