FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2003
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Hukilau 2003
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 5:57 pm   Permalink

Well Gecko, Looks like you went from the outhouse (wtih me at the late show) to the Penthouse! (VIP Table at the early show)

...and you were worried that you had nothing to do during the early show! You so crazy bruddah!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 6:08 pm   Permalink

Thank me later, Geck (Kiliki and Swanky first...)

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 6:20 pm   Permalink

HO! ok i'll take it! and yes, mahaloz mahaloz mahaloz, Kiliki and Swanky fo da hook upz!! and you to BK! It's nice to see da Aloha commin from my east coast braddahz & sistaz too! can't wait fo' wen we meet. looks like i'm gon feel like i'm on da islands ova'dat side of da country too. ALOHAZ

eh, Tikimug no worries cuz! I gon suckem up one scorpion witcha my treat eh! how'z yor stuff you've purchased from me?

HUKI HUKI HUKI HUKI HUKI HUKILAU

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 6:41 pm   Permalink

Hey Gecko, no worries over here cuz! I'm sure me and da wahini will meet up wit you fo' sure talk story and suckem up!

By the way, my wahini sez da fertility TC plaque don't work so good... not yet anyway, but we trying!

View Profile of tikimug Send a personal message to tikimug  Email tikimug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-22 7:27 pm   Permalink

Gecko, you gotta get us some pics of your work for the site bruh. We gotta let the people know just how much money they need to bring to throw around!

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MeanLittleDevil
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:25 am   Permalink

I know that you omniscient Tiki gods/goddesses are probably already aware, but if you are in town on Wednesday you should not miss the MaiKai sushi buffet. It is DEFINITLY a killer party every week. Regular Happy Hour from 5-9 (2 for 1 drinkies) as well as a table full of free sushi...DONT MISS THE CRAB RANGOON! yummmm

View Profile of MeanLittleDevil Send a personal message to MeanLittleDevil  Email MeanLittleDevil     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:30 am   Permalink

Yum! A bunch of us are planning to go to the Mai Kai on Thursday night to enjoy a moment of calmness before the storm but we might just have to make it for Wednesday night too!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LilJackKnife

Posted: 2003-05-23 08:42 am   Permalink

the crab rangoon is way good.. MeanLittleDevil and I will be there on wednesday enjoying the sushi goodness of happy hour.

if any of y'all outta towners need info on anything.. just give us a hollar.. and we'll be glad to help.

View Profile of LilJackKnife Send a personal message to LilJackKnife      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-28 2:38 pm   Permalink

You can now buy the "I Belli Di Waikiki" cd on the website www.TheHukilau.com - just go to the Stuff page!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-05-28 6:27 pm   Permalink

I don't know how close this is to the Hulilau-but here it goes:$49 -- Hilton Ft. Lauderdale in June
http://www.travelzoo.com/Top20.asp?id=103104492
Source: Tourgang.com

reserve this week only

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-28 7:19 pm   Permalink

We are expecting the hotel to release unreserved rooms from other groups soon. We anticipate some openings.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-29 1:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-28 18:27, mrsmiley wrote:
I don't know how close this is to the Hulilau-but here it goes:$49 -- Hilton Ft. Lauderdale in June
http://www.travelzoo.com/Top20.asp?id=103104492
Source: Tourgang.com

reserve this week only

That's a great price. Cheaper than my Radisson employee rate. But it is about 10 mile away in Sunrise or so the directions site sez.

Nice find mrsmiley.

mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-05-29 5:42 pm   Permalink

tikimug, thanks for checking--10 miles is TOO far away, there are so many more interesting places to stay within two miles of the Hukilau hotel.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-30 4:19 pm   Permalink

We just found out that Tiki Farm will be stocking the Mai Kai with great Mai Kai mugs for the Hukilau weekend. There will even be a commemorative X-eyes design with the Hukilau and Mai Kai logo on it! For those of you that miss out on the Shag mug Friday night, this will be the next best thing. Limited run of 250.

Also, they have just reissued their rum barrel mug and will be bringing the wonderful Mai Kai decanter to Ft. Lauderdale!

The Hukilau

tikimug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-31 10:02 am   Permalink

AYE CHIHAUHAU!

I need to score me some cash for this trip!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation