FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts who wants a tiki tattoo??
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
who wants a tiki tattoo??
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-05 12:57 pm   Permalink

if anyone want to do something(tattoo) around tiki oasis, lemme know!!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-05 5:44 pm   Permalink

I'm game...sent you a pm.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-05 7:09 pm   Permalink

Ok so I know you have said you are not tattooing AT oasis but have you considered it?... it would be some great exposure and may just convince more people to get tiki tattoos, also people can see your work and get your shop details.... maybe before the mai tais start flowing... I would be keen for some new work at oasis... just a thought..

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 4:09 pm   Permalink

sounds cool, but.... there are lots of children, drinks, and the health department probably wouldnt be too happy. plus lots of people swim and just party hard, and tattoos seem to not enjoy this party. i do though. plus i have a booth(the finkniks) and am playing, so ill already be busy enough honestly.

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 4:58 pm   Permalink

sweet bro... i will be sure to pop by your stall and maybe organise something for after the event... cheers....

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-06 10:47 pm   Permalink

your'e on!

BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2008-02-07 10:24 am   Permalink

Hell YES, Sleestak!!
Great looking work!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Flat Black
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-14 1:55 pm   Permalink

Nice work. Tattoo ideas is the reason I stumbled upon this website in the first place today. I want to do a half sleeve wrist-elbow in a tiki/deco theme.

If I wasn't halfway across the country I would come in and chat with you.

View Profile of Flat Black Send a personal message to Flat Black      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-17 5:27 pm   Permalink

that would've been ripping! make da trip!

Flat Black
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 08:26 am   Permalink

We'll see. I gotta see what kinda vacations I plan on taking this year. I want to go to So. Cal pretty bad. I've only been to Cali once, to LA and I really didn't care for it. I want a better Cali experience, one that makes me not hate the state.

View Profile of Flat Black Send a personal message to Flat Black      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-20 12:52 pm   Permalink

Far out. How do they work the clean/dirty rooms at those conventions? Could you set up a Tattooing booth at Oasis 8?

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 10:22 am   Permalink

i honestly dont think that oasis would be the best place to be doing tattoos . first of all there is the drinks! we all have to get them! plus there is swimming, oh yeah did i mention the drinks? you catch my drift. then the city would probably want to be involved. geeze, im sure otto has enough on his plate. but i work that thurs, and the following monday! great idea, but to sketchy im afraid.

tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-02-21 11:49 am   Permalink

Just PM'd you!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation