FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving How I waste my week-ends... lots of pics...
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
How I waste my week-ends... lots of pics...
kiwishaman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 05:21 am   Permalink

I just second all the above comments - and add

wow - how do you do that?

KS

View Profile of kiwishaman Send a personal message to kiwishaman  Goto the website of kiwishaman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 06:55 am   Permalink

Wow! That looks mean n' clean! Not only is the headress detailed, but look at the teeth! Nice work.

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 1:36 pm   Permalink

Heath, you just don't post often enough...but when you do - WOW. Lovin this guy!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-08-27 4:44 pm   Permalink

'Bout time. Seriously, the thing is looking good. I'm glad you managed to find the time after spending so much time helping me with the Oasis stages.
I say stain and burn it!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seeksurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 7:42 pm   Permalink

Holly crap ! This is incredible carve. Sick heathbar
you the man.

View Profile of seeksurf Send a personal message to seeksurf  Email seeksurf Goto the website of seeksurf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Howland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-04 9:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-08-13 17:12, Heath wrote:

Hellz yeah! That is awesome--keep on rocking in the tiki world!!!

The Curse of Howland Island

View Profile of Howland Send a personal message to Howland  Email Howland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Heath
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 4:56 pm   Permalink

Hello all!
First off, thanks to all who have stopped by...
Ben, Hank, kiwishaman, surfintiki, Paipo, Matt, seeksurf, Howland and those that sent pm's.

An update...

In the sun

Indoors

See you soon!

View Profile of Heath Send a personal message to Heath  Email Heath     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Daddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 5:06 pm   Permalink

That's BAD ASS!

View Profile of Savage Daddy Send a personal message to Savage Daddy  Email Savage Daddy Goto the website of Savage Daddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 5:17 pm   Permalink

The tiki you wouldn't want to fall over on you.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-06 8:53 pm   Permalink

That's real nice, Heath. Please waste more weekends and show us the
results.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Antone

Posted: 2008-09-06 10:24 pm   Permalink

Heath has taught me a lot over that last year and a half on how to get a Tiki to reveal itself from the log, but the most important lesson is to never give up. I can't tell you how many times he was going to "burn it", "scrap it", or "start over". Were all glad you kept at it cause dis a masterpiece fore shore!! Let me just tell everyone that this guy looks even better in person...and that is the unstained version. I can't imagine what it looks like now in person with his SoCal tan.

View Profile of Antone Send a personal message to Antone      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-07 3:56 pm   Permalink

Heath, Really Really INCREDIBLE Job! That tiki will be hard for anyone to top, aren't you happy you stuck to it and finished him up?
Lemme just stay and drool awhile

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilizard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-08 08:42 am   Permalink

I would not have believed that your tiki could get any more awesome but your amazing stain work stepped it up a notch. Great job!

Facebook

View Profile of Tikilizard Send a personal message to Tikilizard  Email Tikilizard Goto the website of Tikilizard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-08 09:02 am   Permalink

Heath,

Fantastic job, man! Incredible detail - that's inspiring to me.

Aloha!

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-09-08 11:49 am   Permalink

That headress is incredible! Looks like a lot of work went into just that one part. Bravo!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation