FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Hold On Florida Ohana!
Hold On Florida Ohana!
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-27 9:58 pm   Permalink

Best of luck this week... you're in thoughts and prayers that this one steers clear or weakens to a light sea breeze...

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 05:10 am   Permalink

Thanks Lake...

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 09:55 am   Permalink

I'm ready and waiting. Mostly because I need to restock the log pile!!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 12:02 pm   Permalink

Water...$1.69 per gallon
Gas.... $3.24 per gallon
Granola Bars.... $.99 with coupon

Watching the idiots in the gas station line honk thier horns at the 500 people ahead of them in line..... Pricelss.

Ok, so it was a weak joke. But you really should see the 500 people in line to get gas. Like honking and yelling at the 499 people ahead of you is going to make the line go any faster......

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Helz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 12:47 pm   Permalink

I just want to echo Lake's sentiments...you all keep safe and please keep us updated on how you're doing.

Bad enough we gotta miss you guys during normal times....

Helz & Rita

View Profile of Helz Send a personal message to Helz  Email Helz Goto the website of Helz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 12:56 pm   Permalink

Chip....500? you should see the lines here....i'd say a few thousand..

hang in there kiddies..its gonna be a bumpy ride...

I'm taking pictures of the landscaping now, cause it aint gonna be there on wednesday..

View Profile of Loki Send a personal message to Loki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 4:48 pm   Permalink

Our thoughts will be with you guys.

Stay safe everyone.

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
I dream of tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 6:55 pm   Permalink

But guys...... it isn't even a hurricane yet!!!!
Ok, yes, best to be prepared. But wasn't last year enough practice to get a system down??

Seriously, best wishes to everyone. Be safe and may this weather annoyance turn out to be a nothing more than a wet drill.

P.S. Thought I was in the twilight zone cuz the lines were actually MOVING ALONG at the bank, hardware store, Costco (inside, not gas), grocery store and the pharmacy. As you long as ya weren't in a gas line, it was A-O.K.

[ This Message was edited by: I dream of tiki 2006-08-28 19:00 ]

View Profile of I dream of tiki Send a personal message to I dream of tiki  Email I dream of tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 7:22 pm   Permalink

it's like the hurricane said to the coconut tree: "hang onto your nuts!! this ain't no ordinary blowjob!!!!!!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-30 12:27 pm   Permalink

They closed all the schools here, meaning my wife (the teacher) and my kids are home. And my office closed for the day too. All of those decisions were made yesterday when nobody was sure what this storm was going to do. So far, we've had barely a puff of wind or a drop of rain. Don't get me wrong, that's better than the 60 mph winds they were originally forcasting for Orlando.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation