FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hukilau 2006 Munktiki Mug pre-sells!
Hukilau 2006 Munktiki Mug pre-sells!
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 5:28 pm   Permalink

Here's a sneak preview of the Munktiki mug for Hukilau 2006!! Pre-sells of 150 pieces will begin VERY SOON! These mugs will only be available to those that have purchased passes for the event. You will need your confirmation number from your ticket order to purchase the mug so be sure to have it available prior to the mug going on sale! We've increased the available quantity from 150 to 300!!

As you can see from the picture below the mug design is based on the Tiki that sits on the front lawn of the Mai Kai. This Tiki was added to the grounds around the early 60's (the official date in unknown). Don't miss your chance to own this mug as our tribute to the 50th Anniversary of the Mai Kai!

Watch the Hukilau blog or sign up for news today!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
blacksandz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-28 6:36 pm   Permalink

Wow! That is one cool mug by Munktiki! Good choice! I am a little confused on the sale? Are 150 mugs being sold before Hukilau? No waiting in line? If the mugs are sold before (w/pass), are they to be picked up at the event?

View Profile of blacksandz Send a personal message to blacksandz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 12:30 am   Permalink

A mug that looks like a decanter.
Coool!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 05:20 am   Permalink

I don't have a picture of the back of the mug yet but it is very much like a decanter. A truly exceptional piece.

The mugs that are available through pre-sells will be shipped to you prior to the event. We thought we would give this option so that attendees can avoid the line and shop the other vendors. Plus, the mug goes on sale at 10:00am on Friday October 6 when the Tiki Bazaar officially opens so some of you might not have arrived to Florida and therefore would miss your chance.

Watch TC or sign up for Hukilau news to find out first!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 10:14 am   Permalink

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one killer mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 1:54 pm   Permalink

T.K.

You never cease to amaze! Mahalo!

Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-08-29 3:39 pm   Permalink

CRRRRRAAAAP!

Considering that I have finally determined that I will NOT be able to go this year, this means I will miss out on cool event mug number 2 of the year!

First, I was 10 people back in line for the Oasis mug when it sold out, now this.

I wouldnt mind so much if it was not such a cool mug!

Now I gotta get off my ass and order my HRHH mug.

If there is anybody who wants to get me one of these mugs for actual cost, I will be in your debt!

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aikiman44
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-06 10:54 am   Permalink

Is there still a pre order available?

View Profile of aikiman44 Send a personal message to aikiman44  Email aikiman44 Goto the website of aikiman44     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-06 11:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-06 10:54, aikiman44 wrote:
Is there still a pre order available?

It hasn't started yet.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-06 1:10 pm   Permalink

Soon, very soon!!!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation