FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events after xmas events.....wazzup????, bar runs..anything?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
after xmas events.....wazzup????, bar runs..anything?
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-23 9:33 pm   Permalink

whats the buzz, tell me whats-a-happening?

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-24 10:25 am   Permalink

Good question. I reckon that nothing has been put on the calendar yet. We must resume our bowling alley tour. I think a field trip to Mar Vista Lanes would be a good thing to do.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-25 2:54 pm   Permalink

and its so damn close!,but if you dont bowl...how bout a purple orchid run before or after?

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-25 7:43 pm   Permalink

That sounds good to me.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 11:35 am   Permalink

Aaawright! This is it, I've had it with being broke and not being able to afford a party:

So EVVYBODY in the LA TC who can, c'mon by for a little GLUEHWEIN (glow wine) This Sunday the 29th, in the afternoon at 3:00 pm. My Tiki Museum should be entertainment alone, even without tons of food and booze. I will not make Mai Tais, but the German Christmas staple "Gluehwein", which is hot spiced red wine. That will be all I can offer,people can bring what they want otherwise. After that we can all go out to dinner at Daimons or so.
I knew I had to make up for my cancelled party earlier this year when I had to go to Germany, but I was hesitant because of funds. So here you go, impromptu, short notice, hope you can make it, here's the address:

Sven's Tiki Island
2300 Hidalgo Ave. , LA (Silverlake) 90039
Between the 5 and 2 freeways
be there or be square

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 11:49 am   Permalink

Sven,
How gracious of you to open your home. Sounds like fun! I'll see you on Sunday.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 1:29 pm   Permalink

My pleasure! As a postscript, why don't everybody bring their own Tiki mug so everyone can savour the hot wine from a ceramic vessel. I only have 15 handled coffemugs in my cupboard, and I'd hate to have to get styrofoam cups or plastic cups.
...they don't have to be skull mugs, though those go well with the color of the red wine, har har.

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki on 2002-12-26 13:31 ]

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 4:56 pm   Permalink

I heard that there was gonna be a PJ Party in someone's tiki bar this Saturday Night Dec 28th?
L.A. TC'ers willing to make the trek to the far north Valley in their pajamas give me a private shout-out if you didn't get the invite yet.

[ This Message was edited by: Futura Girl on 2002-12-26 16:57 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 5:00 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: futura girl on 2002-12-26 19:20 ]

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-26 10:42 pm   Permalink

Anyone going to Svens from down H.B. way?? Wanna play courier?? I have a heavy box for him. Don't worry, it's not ticking. I'm sure he will reward who ever brings it back to him.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-27 10:48 am   Permalink

You're gonna have to bring it yourself, Ben!
Damn', I thought I could lure you onto my mountain to talk about some bambooing with some hot toddy. Oh well.

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-27 3:01 pm   Permalink

mr and mrs boo could come and stay in their p-jays to our house - and then svens is conveniently on the way home the next day!

bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-27 8:43 pm   Permalink

My son got the flu from Santa and it's starting to take over the rest of the house. At least we'll get it over for future events. Have fun y'all!! Ralphhhhhh!!!

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-27 8:59 pm   Permalink

boo hoo
bamboo's got the flu.

uh oh - now i've got baxdog-rhymitis

that means there's room for 2 more OC TC peeps to crash on saturday...

Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-12-28 6:28 pm   Permalink

Bro,

I'm a coming down the my snowy mountain for the your tropical mountain shindig.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation