FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars the Bamboo Bunker! new art page 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
the Bamboo Bunker! new art page 4
Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 5:28 pm   Permalink

One more reason for my wife and I to visit Chicago!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 7:42 pm   Permalink

That's one clean crapper, a !

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 8:33 pm   Permalink

can i live there?

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-13 9:06 pm   Permalink

Might be a little tight in there !!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 05:20 am   Permalink

Hey Tipsy, glad to see someone else has added a slot machine. I bought a couple a few years back and we have always had fun with them in our lounge.Recently we had to move the slot machines and the cap con bowling to another level to make room for more seating in the lounge.. but their still close by.
your lounge has a nice personal style.

[ This Message was edited by: exotica59 2006-11-14 05:22 ]

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-14 09:33 am   Permalink

thanks!! ..i think it's time you ditch the cap con bowling game though and get hip to my friend andrew's new rockin-bowl-a-rama arcade bowling game. produced and distributed by namco....this thing blows the other bowling games out of the water....i helped him build the original prototype as well as the bowling trophies for their national tournanments ....you should check it out..i may be able to get you a good deal on one.....

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-15 05:30 am   Permalink

Oh yes...I forgot that's what Andrew does for a living! hmmmm sounds interesting.
Yes, the ol' cap con game has seen better days..

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 12:52 pm   Permalink

been awhile since i added anything here, so here's my new art aquistions to the bamboo bunker!!

" ? " painting by mitch o'connell

"zombie fife " painting by Paul Moch

"Brains" ink illustration by Johnny Crap

"Rockatiki" painting by johnny crap

"shrunken head" ink illustration by dirty donny

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-04-14 12:54 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-14 2:15 pm   Permalink

Wow....amazing home bar and the bathroom is great. Drinking and peeing at your place would be so fun!!!!

It is great to see other people that are into themed rooms. I got different things going on in different rooms...makes for lots of fun collections. Keep up the great decorating and always love more pics.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kroozzn62
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-14 5:35 pm   Permalink

very tidy

View Profile of kroozzn62 Send a personal message to kroozzn62      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-15 9:12 pm   Permalink

thats like a whos who. Is your house on the Exotica 07 home tour??

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-16 08:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-15 21:12, teaKEY wrote:
thats like a whos who. Is your house on the Exotica 07 home tour??

wasn't aware of any home bar tour for exotica 2007....but either way, my only participation in exotica 2007 is strictly as a patron. I have a few issues and disagreements with those in charge of running the event, which has nothing to do with the event, but stem from a history of head butting with these folk so i will restrict my involvement to a minimum.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation