FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana There is no Andy Landry. This reads like the Enquirer.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
There is no Andy Landry. This reads like the Enquirer.
TravelingJones
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-29 9:07 pm   Permalink

SCAMORAMA-Ding-Dong!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
professahhummingflowah
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 2:13 pm   Permalink

Holy kowloon! Hanford & Humu weren't kidding when they said this thread was long. Heard the story (short version) last night while toastin' in the hot tub at the Cabana. Glad everything's worked out. My friend is a clown doctor actually, so I'll share this with her. (She danced for Waitiki way back when).

View Profile of professahhummingflowah Send a personal message to professahhummingflowah  Email professahhummingflowah Goto the website of professahhummingflowah     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 5:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-09 14:13, professahhummingflowah wrote:
Glad everything's worked out.

Everything worked out? Please explain...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 10:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-09 17:50, Tangaroa wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-10-09 14:13, professahhummingflowah wrote:
Glad everything's worked out.

Everything worked out? Please explain...

Having been one of the 20 or so in the hot tub in Ft. Lauderdale, I believe the Prof is referring to the fact that we now have new friends the Clown Doctors, we've fully tracked down the slime queen Barbara Landry, the horrible situation created chuckles when the Scottish Clown Doctors made an appearance, and so forth. If you want more details, pm me and I'll fill you in.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-10-10 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-10 10:00, Coco Loco wrote:
... we've fully tracked down the slime queen Barbara Landry, ...

I thought her address was pretty well established from the get go. Are you suggesting she actually replied to somebody since she was outed? Is she sending stuff back?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 12:44 pm   Permalink

Yep, reiterating all of the above. There's not much more to tell except that there was 1 additional contact from B to W. Same stuff as before. She was told by Wendy to return all of the items. The authorities (and military - dead husband soldier lies get them a little upset) are involved. Don't know if anything will ever come of it, but one can hope. Don't know anything more than that.

Specifically what we talked about in the hot tub was how a horrible situation could end up with us chuckling at the concept of Scottish Clown Doctors. That's all.

Man Hukilau was a blast. Early morning swim parties in the ocean, everyone standing around in their underware, or less, sitting in the hot tub till 5 am was awesome.

And yes, I meant to change the subject.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 8:19 pm   Permalink

but Grog is still bald...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 1:32 pm   Permalink

I would like to see a Scottish Clown Tiki Doctor mug, Andy mug and Slime B mug made. It would be an interesting way to recall all of this both the good and bad. Wendy, you have made some cool mugs in the past, what do you think?. I would go for one of each and pay extra for a donation to SCD's. Your severered head mug for the Slime Bit...I mean Slime Barbara would be fitting.

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 1:55 pm   Permalink

i love it!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 2:06 pm   Permalink

There was some discussion on Shout! the other day about a limited editon "Andy Landry Severed Head" mug and a companion "Scottish Clowndoctor Mug", but I won't repeat the conversation in full as some folks will probably be offended Maybe we'll see some prototypes in the next TC mug design comp...?

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 2:19 pm   Permalink

While we are at it why don't we have a limited edition "Help Grog get his hair back" mug along with the other two.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 2:45 pm   Permalink

yes, YES!!!! Im up for one these mugs

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-11 4:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

but Grog is still bald...

Good point Hewey.

On 2006-10-11 14:19, hiltiki wrote:
While we are at it why don't we have a limited edition "Help Grog get his hair back" mug along with the other two.

Now we're talking!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PoisonIvy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-11 9:37 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2006-10-11 14:45, hewey wrote:
yes, YES!!!! Im up for one these mugs

Yah, man. Pogo for the good people.

View Profile of PoisonIvy Send a personal message to PoisonIvy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-11 10:49 pm   Permalink

Psssst...Grog. I have lots of hair more than I need or know what to do with you want some??????

[ This Message was edited by: hiltiki 2006-10-11 23:30 ]

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation