FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Central Ohana » » There is no Andy Landry. This reads like the Enquirer.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
There is no Andy Landry. This reads like the Enquirer.
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 06:05 am   Permalink

OK,OK. set of four mugs. Tiki Clown Doctor, Andy, Slime B. and Grog
with donations to SCD and monoxidil fund for Grog. If enough participants we can go with the Hair Club for men hair grafting treatment.

Life is a state of mind

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 07:35 am   Permalink

A proposal fer the Grog mug: The world's first ever (I think) CHIA MUG. A mug in the likeness of Grog's noggin on which a luxurious head of alfalfa sprouts can be grown. And maybe some alfalfa stubble, too.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Scottish Clowndoctors
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-31 07:04 am   Permalink

Hello everyone!

This is the first time we have checked back for a while! Thanks for all the interest - our website is now fixed if anyone still wants to make a donation -
www.heartsminds.org.uk.

Grog - I have spoken to the other Clowndoctors and they say you should massage your head with jelly while hanging upside down.

If anyone does make a Clown Doctor mug we would love to see a picture!

All the best from Scotland,

The Scottish Clowndoctors
xxx

View Profile of Scottish Clowndoctors Send a personal message to Scottish Clowndoctors      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-31 09:16 am   Permalink

GROG willing t try anything. Thanks SCDr.s.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WenikiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-31 7:11 pm   Permalink

I just tried the link and was able to make a donation. Now I'm off to design a Scottish Clown Doctor mug....

View Profile of WenikiTiki Send a personal message to WenikiTiki  Email WenikiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 1:48 pm   Permalink

Found this post, maybe we can can help Grog.

Quote:

On 2006-09-24 08:57, ikitnrev wrote:

Last weekend, Johnny Dollar and myself were bartenders (again) for the Trixie Little/Evil Hate Monkey fundraiser.

Johnny Dollar was kind enough to sample the original 'Evil Hate Monkey' drink recipe, and derive a much better tasting drink. Here is the new recipe.....

The Evil Hate Monkey

1.5 oz Creme de Banana
1 oz Meyers Dark Rum
1 oz Coconut Rum
1 oz Orange juice
.5 oz lemon juice

We also served the above drink in a furry mug, to enhance one's tactile drinking sensations. The mug was a simple opaque yellow plastic cup, but with a 1.5 - 2 inch strip of brown fake fur glued to the outside. (and also served with plastic monkeys hanging from the rim.)

It turned out well, and I would like to see more fur incorporated into tiki mugs.

Vern

Life is a state of mind

View Profile of Ojaitimo Send a personal message to Ojaitimo  Email Ojaitimo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-11-01 6:33 pm   Permalink

GROG not need furry mugs. If you leave a little drink in them and not wash out your mugs,
they grow their own fur.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-11-01 7:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-11-01 18:33, GROG wrote:
GROG not need furry mugs. If you leave a little drink in them and not wash out your mugs,
they grow their own fur.

Grog should wear a pumpkin on his head.

Will grow fur overnite!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 2:07 pm   Permalink

What the?
Can someone tell me da whole story in a quick summation? I spoke with Gman briefly about what happened and had my own "Barbara Landry" scandal (check my post! Its sad and funny!)...
Im so blown away by the deceit and lies. Well, it does show how big the hearts of the people here on TC are to make such generous gifts of their work and collections to a sick boy and dead soldier husband that never existed!!!
I personally spoke with "Matt Landry" (and Barbara) a few times, so I guess the moke no make die dead, huh? And not once did that thieveing wahine EVER tell me about a sick cancer stricken boy!!!
Pupule....Just pupule.

Somebody fill me in as I dont have enough time to read the whole thread just yet! i just came back to TC and I still have 6 months of posts to read!!! Shootz!

Malama pono!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ojaitimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:07 pm   Permalink

well, in a nut shell. There is going to be Andy & Barbara severed head mugs, a Scottish Clown Doctor mug and a Chia Grog mug. And who would have thought the Scottish Clown Doctors would join TC.

[ This Message was edited by: Ojaitimo 2006-12-14 15:09 ]

hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:08 pm   Permalink

Kahakaii

The Landrygate scandal… [takes deep breath]

Barbara came on TC, sayin you disappeared with her cash etc etc. she was buying a tiki for her son. I PMd her saying you’re a nice bloke, he’s prob just got other stuff on his plate, given he’s going through a divorce. She replied saying it was for her sick son with cancer, she has no more money to buy him anything else etc etc. I got a few people to donate tiki stuff to send to her sick son Andy. Wendy (Danlovestikis) in particular did an awesome job of getting even more people involved. A lot of people posted tiki stuff to Andy.

Then the sob story just got better and better. The husband was killed in Iraq last year, just before the kid was diagnosed with cancer. Some bright folks on TC did some maths and worked out that the years and ages weren’t matching. More research found (don’t know how!) that the picture she sent Wendy of Andy was actually an image stolen from the Scottish Clown Doctors website. The clown doctors were contacted and quite concerned, “Andy” was definitely a kid from Scotland. Unfortuneately this creates issues for them as far using images in future promotions and stuff.

Barbara tried to talk her way out of it, but just dug herself in deeper. Wendy contacted the cops and army (?) who were quite interested, obviously they don’t like people making up dead military husbands to rip people off. Don’t know what happened with this…

And Grog started to go bald, so he wanted help with this…

Basically lots of good people got burnt, in a bad way. Ive got mixed feelings myself – embarrassment/shame of how many people got burnt basically because of me, anger at Barbara for all the bullshit, anger at the fact the clown doctors got screwed over when they had nothing to do with this and it will have serious ramifications for their publicity work, but also pride in the TC ohana and how many are willing to put themselves out to help out people in need.

Grog is still bald…

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:10 pm   Permalink

and to remember this significant event, mugs are being made...

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-12-14 15:08, hewey wrote:
Kahakaii

The Landrygate scandal… [takes deep breath]

[SNIP]

Grog is still bald…

I am still waiting for an address to send my ChiaGrog(tm) to....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:42 pm   Permalink

Brilliant summation hewey.

Ch, Ch, Ch....Chia

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kaha ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-12-14 3:48 pm   Permalink

Wow Hewey!
I bummed I missed the whole saga whilst it played out here on TC! You talked about being "burnt" by her but I think the Akua will bless all of you that tried to help make little suffering (non-existent) Andy's life a bit better!

It was so funny to hear the messages I got from her & her ALIVE husband about the FBI and consumer fruad division going after me! And that my "local" authorities were gonna me and lock me up!!!
I am sorry to drudge this all up for you all here, but I definitely missed something big (although I was silently a part of her whole SCAM!) andI feel fro all who were decieved and Lied to...

Read my new posts to hear what they tried to pull on me!!!

View Profile of kaha ki'i Send a personal message to kaha ki'i  Email kaha ki'i Goto the website of kaha ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation