Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music Exotica lounge DJ - info
Exotica lounge DJ - info
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 09:12 am   Permalink

I wanted to see if there are any DJ,s that specialize in that kinda sound also whats your rate .I looking into possibly having one for my wifes 40,th b day .Thanks Tyger

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blue Thunder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 09:16 am   Permalink

It might help to know where you are?

View Profile of Blue Thunder Send a personal message to Blue Thunder  Email Blue Thunder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-12 2:03 pm   Permalink

Hi were in monrovia its about 20 mins from pasadena . thanks

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-18 7:06 pm   Permalink

Try getting in touch with DJLee--he used to spin on Sunday nights at the Lucky Tiki.

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-20 10:11 pm   Permalink

I e ,mailed him but no responce he must be busy or somthing . thats who I wanted in the first place his slection or LP,s is outa this world .thanks

sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-26 4:23 pm   Permalink

hi im in an outfit that only does surf/garage/ and crazy exotica , i do this every tues at the tower bar in san diego. have records will travel!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation