FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Ernie Menehune LUAU in Tucson on Sept 30th, 2006
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Ernie Menehune LUAU in Tucson on Sept 30th, 2006
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-06 11:49 am   Permalink

Hey Luau-Goers! Sorry we haven't followed up with a big ole 'Alooohaaaaaa' but we've been crazy-busy all week. It was great seeing you all at Ernie's place last weekend.
Travelling Jones.....Ernie was so very happy and proud that you stopped by to do your 'thing'. Hopefully some day you'll be in Tucson when he's performing at Kon Tiki (last Sunday of the month....shameless plug).

And the strategically placed B-12 shot worked a treat! Mr. Cheekys cheek was the perfect location.

The Cheeky Halfs

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-06 4:41 pm   Permalink

Cheeky Half and the Mr., Tiki Tina and Bamboo Boyd, Kona Chris and Becca.....We (WooHooWahine and I) had a great time! The Kon Tiki in Tucson is starting to feel like a second home!!! (We might have seen the ghost!) And you Arizonian tiki ohana are truly fun, hospitable, and good to go! The spirit of Aloha flows through your veins!!!!!

we can't wait to do Arizona again!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-06 9:48 pm   Permalink

Oooooh how I wanted to go to the luau! There in spirit...chokest mahaloz for the Cheeky Ohana sharing the warmth of Tucson with this drifter. All good and wish again! My pleasure to meet Ernie and will follow up when the AFN spots are available. He is a gifted entertainer, gentle soul and a patriotic American! I'm a better person to have met him and the 'Cheeky's'!!!

ALOHA!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation