FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 6:42 pm   Permalink

Here is the back of the postcards:

Cheers,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 6:46 pm   Permalink

I'd love for you to sign one of mine!

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 8:29 pm   Permalink

I just Paypaled for a set. And we would love you to sign one of the postcards.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-09 8:41 pm   Permalink

I forgot to mention it in my paypal but Please sign a couple for me and personalize one if you dont mind.

Thanks

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 04:11 am   Permalink

I paypaled last night, too - I also forgot to mention that it would be great if you could sign a couple - thanks!!!!!!!

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 06:12 am   Permalink

We're in too!
And we'd love a signed card or two for us both. Thanks, and great idea!

M&M

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-10 07:36 am   Permalink

Aye, sent gold bars as payment Chongo... AND just got my hut last night! SsweeetT!!!
Show a little monkey love braddah...slap a Chongolio signature for this Coconut Wired fan

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 08:14 am   Permalink

Well hot skittley doo. We are just a few orders short of selling out of the 25 packs I was going to order. I don't want anyone who wanted postcards to miss out so I am gonna go ahead and double the order, which will make another 25 packs of 10 available. I can't say it enough times how much I am blown away by all the interest, kind words and compliments from everyone. Excuse me but I need to get a tissue.

Many Mahaloz to y'all,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 08:54 am   Permalink

I too sent you a paypal - thanks for all the hard work!!

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-10 09:22 am   Permalink

Just sent my money! Sweeet!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
reedalong
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-10 2:50 pm   Permalink

I just sent in my dough - thanks for making these available!!!

View Profile of reedalong Send a personal message to reedalong      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-10-10 3:04 pm   Permalink

Just ordered mine as well...very cool!

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiriffic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-10 10:34 pm   Permalink

Hey Chongo, I just PP'ed you too. Nice artwork man! If you could sign a couple as well that'd be cool! Thanks!

View Profile of tikiriffic Send a personal message to tikiriffic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-12 10:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-09 11:51, Chongolio wrote:
Here is and update on the postcards...

The files are going to the printer this week and I should have cards back by late next week. I am ordering 250 of them and will be packaging them up in group of 10. The packs of 10 will run $7.50 postage is included and also covers my Paypal fees. However, this does not apply to you fine folks overseas. International postage will have to be calculated separately.

So what this breaksdown to is this... there will be 25 packs of 10 available. If I sell out of 25 packs and there is enough people interested, who missed out on the first 25 sets, I will reorder another 250. At least 15 people must be interested after the first 25 packs are sold. Of course if I get 40 or more people paypaling me in the few days I will bump the initial order up to 500. Then I will then have 50 packs available. Comprende amigos?

So if you want a pack of 10 Ohana Hut postcards Paypal $7.50 to chongolio@lost-isle.com

For those of who don't want a pack of ten, maybe you can all get together on a separtate thread and work something out amoungst yourselves. Please don't use this thread for that, I don't mind a single post that points to another thread. I just want to keep this one focused on the 10 packs dealios.

I will post a pic of the backsides later today. If you have any questions, feel free to PM or send me an email. I will get back to you ASAP. Please do not ask me about anything other than the postcards. I can only deal with one thing at a time. IF this goes smoothly I will be more likely willing to work on other Ohana Hut swag.

Thanks every one!
Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

[ This Message was edited by: chongolio 2006-10-09 15:08 ]

Just ordered a set.....What a great idea! (Nice design too!)

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-12 2:09 pm   Permalink

Hakalugi- "Or postcard..." It looks like the winner

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation