FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Ohana Hut Postcard 10 packs now available
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 12:46 pm   Permalink

Yee Hoo....
Postcards just got here and they look SWEET! I will be signing, packing and shipping this weekend. So keep your peepers pointed at your mailboxes later next week.
Mahaloz,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-18 1:34 pm   Permalink

One more quick update.... There are only 8 packs left of the fifty available. So if you are want them you best git on it. First comef irst serve. I won't be ordering any more after this.

Now back to your regularly scheduled monkey business.

Chongolio

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-19 3:24 pm   Permalink

I am now down to 3 sets and they are going fast.

Again.. big thankys to all y'all. I am very stoked at the response and will be getting them all ready to ship out next Monday.

Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-10-19 4:12 pm   Permalink

Sent money yesterday. Via Pay pal.
Thanks,

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 2:06 pm   Permalink

Allright,
I got all the postcards packed and ready to ship out on Monday (tomorrow) Y'all should be getting your goodie pacs in a few days.

I took the liberty of writing a short message and signing one post card in each order. (unless you specifically asked me to sign a couple, then I signed a few.)

I still have a few packs left, if anybody would still like a set lemme know.

Mahaloz a plenty,
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

FreddieBallsomic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-22 8:35 pm   Permalink

You R a class act, Chongz... Many people should take lessons from you...IE..Spectacular artist, great PR person, and an all around good guy. This wop always gots your back..... Thanx for bein' U, Bro!! fBalls

View Profile of FreddieBallsomic Send a personal message to FreddieBallsomic      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2006-10-25 4:10 pm   Permalink

Hey Chongolio, I just received my set of postcards. These look great, thanks! The postage on the envelope wasn't even postmarked! Double cool.. free stamps!

Once again thanks for printing these up!

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 5:00 pm   Permalink

Free stamps here too. If I can remember right, they're nut stamps. Free stickes too, YES! Now I got a signed artist card to go along with the mug.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aloha.taboo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-25 7:16 pm   Permalink

The cards are great! Thanks Chongolio!

Of course, I'm still anxiously awaiting my mug.....

View Profile of aloha.taboo Send a personal message to aloha.taboo  Email aloha.taboo Goto the website of aloha.taboo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 11:15 am   Permalink

Our cards are so beautiful, I hate to even use them! It'll have to be for something/someone special...

Mahalo plenty, Chongolio!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 12:04 pm   Permalink

I love the cards!!! And the personal note makes one feel extra special! You are the complete package, Chongolio. An amazing artist, and a really great guy! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Aloha,
Jen

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 12:07 pm   Permalink

Cool!! Good to hear y'all are happy with the postcards and the little extras thrown in. Special thankys to Freddie Ballsomic for kickin' down his stickers to add to the packs.

That is funny about the stamps not being postmarked. Our lil ol hillbilly post office was having some major problems last week and was in a serious state of confusion for two days. Rumor is the ol still out back exploded and killed the possum that ran the generator wheel which produced the elelctricty that ran the one computer the post office uses. They closed next day to mourn the death of the critter who died in the line of duty. OK I am joking, but the computer did go south and the PO was closed for a day.

Chongolio Clampett

Lost-Isle
Coconut Wired Podcast
Barefoot bloggin'

sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 12:24 pm   Permalink

Wooohoooo, Chongholio!!! I got mine yesterday!
I better go back and check on that postage! hahahaha
Thanks for signing one to me!
YOU RULE!!!!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-26 2:24 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-10-26 12:07, Chongolio wrote:

That is funny about the stamps not being postmarked. Our lil ol hillbilly post office was having some major problems last week and was in a serious state of confusion for two days. Rumor is the ol still out back exploded and killed the possum that ran the generator wheel which produced the elelctricty that ran the one computer the post office uses. They closed next day to mourn the death of the critter who died in the line of duty. OK I am joking, but the computer did go south and the PO was closed for a day.

Chongolio Clampett

Good to see Santa Cruz hasn't change much since we left. I sure will miss Ol' SquintEye - may he rest in peace....

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
reedalong
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-10-27 08:50 am   Permalink

Awesome cards with a cool note and I also got the free stamps. Chongolio, you're a class act.

- strictly on the kini popo -

View Profile of reedalong Send a personal message to reedalong      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation