advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music The John Buzon Trio
The John Buzon Trio
Loungecore

Posted: 2006-09-17 10:05 am   Permalink

I've been searching desperatly for either of the John Buzon Trio LPs. Even ebay couldn't help me (for a reasonable price. $400 for an lp?!) Does anyone know where I can get a copy? I found one post on a music charity blog but the poster removed the rapidshare link.

View Profile of Loungecore Send a personal message to Loungecore  Goto the website of Loungecore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-17 10:58 am   Permalink

Not sure where you saw one for $400, but 'Inferno' is on ebay right now (not my auction) and is currently at $10.

Hope this helps.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOHN-BUZON-TRIO-Inferno-Jazz-Liberty-7108-NM-Rare_W0QQitemZ120031823305QQihZ002QQcategoryZ306QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 5:45 pm   Permalink

Hi Loungecore.....I have The John Buzon Trio - Inferno album ripped and encoded at 320kbs with hi-quality cover scans.If you want a copy,reply to this message with your email address and I'll send it to you through Rapidshare....My email is Tikiman001@hotmail.com ......Tiki-Tim

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Tim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-06 8:00 pm   Permalink

Here's a link to 2 John Buzon Trio albums.Both are at Xtabay website here..
http://www.whitepage.com.au/XtabaysWorld/

View Profile of Tiki-Tim Send a personal message to Tiki-Tim  Email Tiki-Tim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation