[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Happy Birthday Mai Tai
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Happy Birthday Mai Tai
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 01:34 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Mai Tai, you FUGU coveting, Tiki groovin, fun loving guy. Yep todays the day, Mai Tai turns...errr 32??? AGAIN!

To quote Mai Tai's quote, sort of, May your birthday be a rip-roarin' ride through the wilderness!!! Hang on to them hats and glasses! Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!

[ This Message was edited by: Coco Loco 2006-09-21 01:36 ]

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 10:12 am   Permalink

whup it up big guy.....

Raise the roof....

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 10:14 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!! I'll raise another to you (and probably end up singing to you again) on Saturday!

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-21 10:30 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday!!!!!

I'm really glad we finally got to meet. You are so damn hoopty, man.

Hope you have a fabulous day.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 10:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-21 10:14, JenTiki wrote:
Happy Birthday Mai Tai!!! I'll raise another to you (and probably end up singing to you again) on Saturday!

Before I forget again, special note of thanks again to JenTiki for leading the singing of Happy Birthday to Humuhumu, Mai Tai, and Conga Mike on Weds. Especially with my voice gone. Though, my singing may have provided tortuous entertainment. If I could have croaked out a word or two, combined with tone deafness, it would have been amusing. Hey that's a cause, my affliction tone deafness. Help Coco Loco by sending a mug. That will relieve the pain caused by this terrible affliction".

Anyhew...Discovering afterwards that you rarely sing without the band made it very special. Very much appreciated. Mahalo.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 11:46 am   Permalink

Awww! I was honored to do it for such a tikiriffic group of folks. I'd be more than happy to sing for Mai Tai again on Saturday. See you then.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-22 12:39 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday, Mai Tai! Yee haw!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-23 1:01 pm   Permalink

Well, Thankya Miss Kitty Humu, and thanks for that Wicked Wahine cake too! It was delicious! And thanks to everyone else for all of the great birthday wishes as well!

View Profile of Mai Tai Send a personal message to Mai Tai  Email Mai Tai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 4:06 pm   Permalink

It's that time of the year again...it's Mai Tai's birthday today! Happy birthday to a wonderful Mai Tai maker and a wonderful swell fella!

Happy birthday Mai Tai!!!!! May many lovely libations come your way this weekend and throughout the entire year. xoxo

Tikisgrl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 4:12 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Have a drink for me or two even. Hope your day is swell. Is the bar done yet? Pictures soon?

Beth

View Profile of Tikisgrl Send a personal message to Tikisgrl  Email Tikisgrl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Kate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 5:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-09-21 16:12, Tikisgrl wrote:
Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Have a drink for me or two even. Hope your day is swell. Is the bar done yet? Pictures soon?

Beth

Ditto. (Except for the "Beth" part.)

Really now. Have a fabulous birthday, and while you're at it take a few pictures of the bar. Stop taunting us with these brief glimpses.

View Profile of Tiki-Kate Send a personal message to Tiki-Kate  Goto the website of Tiki-Kate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 5:48 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday Mai Tai! Be sure to Tai one on this weekend! See ya tomorrow!

Hiphipahula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 7:14 pm   Permalink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! TO LIFE! TO YOU! MAI TAI!!! HiPhiPaHulA!

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiwinebear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-21 7:25 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday, Mai Tai!! See ya soon.......

Myke

View Profile of tikiwinebear Send a personal message to tikiwinebear  Email tikiwinebear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-09-22 10:29 am   Permalink

HAPPY 32th? Birthday!!!!!! Mai Tai!!!

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation