FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Jab & Pab at The Lagoon Lounge, now with more visuals
Jab & Pab at The Lagoon Lounge, now with more visuals
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-23 8:47 pm   Permalink

Featuring thejab... as well as the entire staff of Chianti Restaurante... and some of my local ohana.
Pupus galore - both vegetarian and carnivorous. Drinks by the bucket, strong, mild and "non" - yet made with the discriminating care I'm known for. There will be music, water to swim in, tikis to marvel at - by TiKitOny, Lake Surfer and the incredible Basement Kahuna.

I invite all Florida Ohana to join us at the Lagoon Lounge on Saturday, THE FINAL DAY OF SEPTEMBER 2006 - beginning at 7pm and continuing until... yeah.... then. Send your RSVPs to
pablus@crazedmugs.com and I will send you directions and a list of acceptable gifts to bring before thejab. He is a Californian - and therefore extremely discriminating.

It's only a warm-up. But a sublime warm-up.

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2006-09-23 21:05 ]

[ This Message was edited by: pablus 2006-10-02 06:33 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 02:04 am   Permalink

Way happenin' pad Pablus.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole Kat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-25 6:12 pm   Permalink

I sure wish we could make it. We'll be working that night in Clearwater....damn!

Guess we'll just have to wait for the party at Unga's...or whoever happens to be hosting the Hukilau Room Jam(s).

Josh
www.whollyactsband.com

View Profile of Haole Kat Send a personal message to Haole Kat  Email Haole Kat Goto the website of Haole Kat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2006-09-26 10:52 am   Permalink

I just got back from a Palm Springs weekend and saw this. I can't wait! But please don't bring any gifts for me. If you want to bring gifts, bring them for Pablus. See you on Saturday!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-30 2:29 pm   Permalink

Sent you an email about tonight but haven't heard anything... hope I don't have to miss out again!

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiLaLe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 5:07 pm   Permalink

Sorry I missed out. Was searching through Mom's purse for some gas money came up with zilch !!!!
Next one I promise !!!!!

View Profile of TikiLaLe Send a personal message to TikiLaLe  Email TikiLaLe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-01 6:43 pm   Permalink

Where are the pics, man!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 06:44 am   Permalink

Welcome to the Lagoon Lounge:

You know that Fatutu mug you got? Here's the 6 foot prototype:

Oh my, Isn't that Basement Kahuna's first tiki? Why yes... yes it is.

And look that's a Lake Surfer:

Inspired by Eli Hedley - a large chunk of wood, sea shells, coconuts, bamboo... stuff you'd find on a beach as art:

Lots of good food - crunchy ribs - poke salad - 3 pepper, pistachio and pineapple fried rice - buncha other stuff:

Jab & Pab... and Tall Mark...with a delicious Concubine in hand:

Well, thejab brought home the rest of his porterhouse from Berns last night - so I gotta go fry a few eggs and sear the steak to give him strength for the journey to Hukilau. All in all a stellar weekend as a warm up to Hukilau. More photos later as they are given to me by others who took them.

ALOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-10-02 09:20 am   Permalink

Ah, El Jabbo, we miss you here on your home island, but you look like you're being treated in the syle of which you've grown accustomed.

Okole Maluna!

~T

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation