[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Happy Birthday Purple Jade
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Happy Birthday Purple Jade
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 03:25 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday my Delta Queen.........I know you're out there! Here's hoping you go and have a hurricane you can ENJOY! ( or 3 or 4 or....)

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 06:09 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday PJ!

Today, I'll eat a box of Sno-Caps in your honor.

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 06:14 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Peej!!!!!!

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 06:50 am   Permalink

Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ!!! You Kick Ass!!!
Love,
Spermy

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 07:13 am   Permalink

PJ RAWKS!

Happy Birthday Jader...

View Profile of Tangaroa Send a personal message to Tangaroa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 07:26 am   Permalink

HappyHappyHappy B-day PJ.

Missing you and hoping all is at least half back to normal for you!!

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ookoo lady
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 07:43 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday Purple Jade!

I hope the coming year brings a restoration of all the good things in your life. I extend that wish to everyone who lost their homes, jobs, friends, family, and community in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.

I would like to tell some of your story to the newer members of Tiki Central.

Purple Jade lives in New Orleans, and she is an artist and longtime member of Tiki Central. After the hurricane, she and her husband escaped with their lives and pets but very little else.

To help provide emergency funds, TikiFarm produced a set of Katrina mugs, utilyzing Purple Jade's designs. Much of the work, and all of the proceeds, were donated to Purple Jade. During a one-day sale, Tiki Central members helped raise over $6000.00 for her.

These mugs, which remind us to "Remember" and "Rebuild", are a true symbol of our ohana. I am very proud of the people who helped make them come about.

That experience provides a dramatic counterpoint to events that have occured on this board more recently. It shows that we have the power to do make positive changes in the lives of deserving people.

If I got any of the details wrong, or omitted anything important, please post it.

View Profile of ookoo lady Send a personal message to ookoo lady      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 08:04 am   Permalink

Ookoo lady wrote:
Quote:

These mugs, which remind us to "Remember" and "Rebuild", are a true symbol of our ohana. I am very proud of the people who helped make them come about.
That experience provides a dramatic counterpoint to events that have occured on this board more recently. It shows that we have the power to do make positive changes in the lives of deserving people.

Big Birthday hugs to PJ!
Here...here...very well said Madam Ookoo!

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rugbymatt
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-27 08:51 am   Permalink

PJ,
Happy B-day from the east.
Matt

View Profile of rugbymatt Send a personal message to rugbymatt  Email rugbymatt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 09:18 am   Permalink

Happy Birthday PJ

From some UK tikipeeps

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 09:38 am   Permalink

Purple Jade,

I hope that for you this year there are mostly times of laughter and satisfaction and noble purpose.

In the immortal words of Ren and Stimpy:

HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY
HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYJOYJOYJOYYYYY

...with all of the sentiment I can exude.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquaorama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 09:55 am   Permalink

Ohhh..PJ......least we forget...PIE!!!!!

View Profile of aquaorama Send a personal message to aquaorama      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 12:18 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday PJ!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suffering Bastard of Stumptown
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 1:06 pm   Permalink

I wish you a very happy birthday, PJ, and hope you can find some Poutine Pie to celebrate with.

..sbim

View Profile of Suffering Bastard of Stumptown Send a personal message to Suffering Bastard of Stumptown      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiJosh
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 2:21 pm   Permalink

Happy Birthday!!!!!

View Profile of TikiJosh Send a personal message to TikiJosh      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation