[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Kirby's Mug "First sculpt"
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Kirby's Mug "First sculpt"
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 9:54 pm   Permalink

Here is my first prototype for the mug{yet to be named) I will hopfuly make soon...The Inside and lava will be red and the lava rock will be black with mabey dark brown for the tiki..Im also thinkin of making a Tiki tourch handel but we will see..Thanks Tony for the clay...Let me know what you think!!!

Kirby's Island.com****Facebook**

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:02 pm   Permalink

Kirby that is an awesome looking mug. Would be interesting to see it in color. Hurry...

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TravelingJones
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:08 pm   Permalink

kirby...whoa...dude...drooooooooooooool...slurrrrpP!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

View Profile of TravelingJones Send a personal message to TravelingJones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:11 pm   Permalink

will these be ready for the carving seminar? i want one now! beautiful.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:48 pm   Permalink

I only have a sculpt and a dream at this point so be patient my friend..

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:52 pm   Permalink

Beautiful! When your dream reaches fruition, I want one!

ST

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Paipo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 10:54 pm   Permalink

I think it's freakin' awesome and you can add me to "the list" if you are making one. There are some great mugs being posted here lately!

View Profile of Paipo Send a personal message to Paipo  Goto the website of Paipo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-27 11:42 pm   Permalink

Kirby, that is awesome! I must have one when you get around to making them! Really cool stuff.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 01:21 am   Permalink

Looks freaking awesome man! Very nice! Colours sound good too. How about a matching Kirby print?

My only comment would be watch the lava, dont know how that will like the molding process. Both from a detail perspective and overhangs and stuff.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 05:39 am   Permalink

i'm trying to picture it with red lava spilling over the edge. wait, i can see it. i dig it! nice work kirby. best of luck getting these made. i know you'll sell out if you get them done.

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 06:36 am   Permalink

Kirby that sculpt looks freakin beautiful

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 06:44 am   Permalink

Excellent first mug Kirby., I really love it and the detail looks cool. Love the rocks and the lava, Nice ideas.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 07:02 am   Permalink

Crazy

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
smgleason47
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 08:04 am   Permalink

looks great Kirby - very lava rock-ey around the base. Can hardly wait to see (and purchase) the final glazed product.

mg

View Profile of smgleason47 Send a personal message to smgleason47  Email smgleason47     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-28 08:14 am   Permalink

I think it should say Kirby's Island on the back.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation